PDA

View Full Version : Meetings and emails

BraenDead
08/02/2004, 04:42 PM
I've tried a few times to get on the email list, and am not sure that I am on yet. I still havent received an email for month (march I think) and would like to know when meetings are.

Thanks!

Bob

dakar
08/02/2004, 10:18 PM
same here! add me to the list as well.

Dave

Ereefic
08/03/2004, 10:43 AM
Bob, please PM your email addy one more time. As soon as I get it i'll get you on and send you a test to make sure everything is working right. I've been having problems with my email recently but everything should be ok now. Sorry about the delay on getting you on the list. MARS as been pretty slow the last few months but hoping everything will start picking up again soon. Trying to get a few months of meeting set up now. If your interested in hosting one in the next few months, let me know. Don't have to pick a date yet, but would like to get atleast a few months set up.

Dave, PM me your email address and i'll get you on and send a test one to make sure all is good.

Seeing as we don't have website yet, one is in the works it been a nightmare with trying to get everyone everyone elses emails and keep them straight. Hopefully with the addition of the website it'll be much more organized as far as joining and emails.

Sorry for any problems.

Ereefic
08/03/2004, 11:08 AM
Alright, Bob is taken care of. :)

Dave, your next!! :)