PDA

View Full Version : whole setup f/s in Stamford, CT

Meisen
08/02/2004, 01:36 PM
65 Gallon/sump/skimmer/ls fs NY/CT/NJ area
Moving Sale!!!!
I am packing it in with Metro NY and heading West. I have decided to only keep a one tank in my new place so I am selling off most of my gear before the move.

65 Gallon (semi-custom size with thicker glass, basically 24.5" tall as opposed to a 22" high 55 gallon) tank, ~200 lbs live sand, a few small live rocks and whatever critters, worms, pods, mini stars, snails and whathaveyou are in it(with about 40 lbs crushed coral mixed in), full enclosed highboy oak stand, 20 gallon sump and overflow, return pump and all the plumbing, hamilton 4 bulb power compact light fixture (220 watts, half actinic, half daylight), titanium heater and Red Sea Berlin Turbo Skimmer for sale. I will include a few extras as well if the tank sells as a package. I would prefer to sell it that way but if no one is interested, I might be willing to part it out in a couple of weeks.

Condition is fair, tank has a chip on one edge that was professionally repaired and has held through three moves (it isnt structural, just cosmetic). Stand has a few water stains on the side but is sound overall and nicely built. Tank and stand are about 5 years old.

Looking to get around 500.00 for all but the best offer will take it.

Delivery in tri-state area possible for a reasonable price.