PDA

View Full Version : Meeting / Food making party AUGUST 14

Amber Nussbaum
07/31/2004, 06:02 PM
Hey everyone!

I'm planning a little get-together at my house.

===
SATURDAY, AUGUST 14TH AT 4PM
===

Events planned:

* Dirty up my blenders making stinky (but yummy for fish) food for
your tank. Everyone can take home a bag or two. There will probably be a minimal fee, just to cover the supplies I'll have to buy. Maybe $5 or so?

* Make plans for your sump. In September, Jeff will be hosting a
meeting at his house so we can all benefit from his knowledge of
working with acrylic, and actually build some sumps. We need to plan out the size (roughly) of our sumps, so we can put in a group order for acrylic. Hopefully those of you with DIY experience in this area, or the "engineering-minded" will come and chip in and help us newbies plan this out.

* Swap frags, livestock or equipment with each other (reply to this message, or start a new one, with frags you may have).

* Check out my 55 gallon (very modest) setup, and give me some tips for when I upgrade to a drilled 75 (when I move next summer).

* Food, drinks, conversation, etc. We could also watch the coral
reef DVD Nate and Roshni had mentioned, if we get TOO bored. But I have a feeling it might be a pretty action-packed meeting.

Any suggestions, comments, questions, objections? Now's the time to speak up! Oh, and my address is 1844 Summerhedge Close, Virginia Beach. You can mapquest that, or if you hate mapquest like me, just tell me where you're coming from and I'll give directions.

See you guys soon.
Amber