PDA

View Full Version : Aug Meet

Hedonist
07/26/2004, 07:45 AM
We are meeting this Sat (the 7th) at the lab in Winslow at noon..... we can look at an overhead... we have many to choose from, from water chem to fish to coral to disease.....

After the meet I invite you to my house to look at my tank... it is nothing spectacular..... I live about 5 min from the lab so it will not be a big trip.....

Directions to the Lab:

From I 95 take the new exit 127 (old 33) Waterville Oakland exit.... take a R off the exit if traveling N on 95, L if traveling S

Go thru about 4-5 traffic lights..... you will go past the the Hannaford Plaza, just after the plaza you will cross a small bridge, take a R after the bridge (Carter Memorial Bypass/Rt137 with an arrow pointing to the R)

Go thru 2 lights to the end which is a T, (Rt 137) take a L at the T, the lab is about 1/2 mile on the left, just about across from The Point Afta sports bar... We are a red metal building....remember to enter thru the door tween the shrubs!!!

If you see Rite Aid on your R, you went too far, turn around and look for us on the right....Just past McKenzies Lanscaping

Call me if you have questions! 215-6989
See Ya!

Denise

SOMEthinsFISHY
07/31/2004, 04:57 PM
I and the wife plan to attend !!

SaltyDogg
08/01/2004, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by SOMEthinsFISHY
I and the wife plan to attend !!

Good I can hitch a ride with you then.......:) :) :)

SOMEthinsFISHY
08/02/2004, 04:42 AM
uh oh leave the stiks home then !! grin !