PDA

View Full Version : snails/colt/MJ 1200/etc in Boston

Vilas
10/09/2001, 08:29 PM
My next round of tank raised strombus is at adulthood, and I have some other stuff that can be fragged. Also, a maxi-jet 1200 that I don't have a use for, after all - unused, in the box. As far as frags go, I have some hairy shrooms, GSP's xenia, zooanthids, and a nice big (5-6") colt that can go out.
I'm looking for biggish or super interesting frags. I'm just stocking my 8 month old reef, and have had explosive growth, but need some nice big pieces. I'm willing to be generous, but completley broke. I have a ton of snails especially - for whatever reason, the strombus and turbos are having a field day in my tank, I even have a third generation of strombus. Establish your own breeding population!
I'd rather not ship, but if necessary, I'll only ship next day. Bad experiences with anything but.
Please, let me know if you're interested, either here, PM, or mail!

mtellin
10/10/2001, 03:37 PM
You've got mail! :)

Mike

jduval
10/11/2001, 08:56 PM
Vilas,
I have a med size colony of green star polyps that are completely
covering a cowerie shell. I'd be willing to trade for colt or some shrooms. I live in New Bedford.
email if interested

wjduval@mediaone.net

Swizzle
10/12/2001, 10:12 AM
Vilas,

I'd really need some snails and I'd also be interested in the colt coral.

Send me an email and we can sort something out. I'm around today (Friday) and again on Sunday evening. I live over in Cambridge...

Let me know.

Swizzle

Vilas
10/12/2001, 10:18 AM
Sure, gimme your email address. :)

jduval, mailing...

Swizzle
10/12/2001, 10:23 AM
mbooth@bu.edu

Hope to hear from you :)

sod
10/19/2001, 07:59 PM
Would you be interested in a green tree coral

Jake
10/25/2001, 01:55 PM
Sod,

Check out my thread and see if there is anything you might like. I am interested in the snails and MJ1200. See if we can work something out and maybe exchange goods at the next boston reefers meeting.

http://archive.reefcentral.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?threadid=43108

Regards

Jake