PDA

View Full Version : Hi! New member

Laurabelll
07/18/2004, 08:59 PM
Hi everyone,

I would like to join your group. I am fairly new to the reef tank, but totally loving it. I have 125 gal reef, just put in a euro-reef skimmer/sump setup and a RO/DI. I am excited to see what changes will occur. Unfortunately I think I got too much stuff too fast so I am having some minor difficulties but nothing major. Can someone fill me in on what is involved with the club please.

bob1965fish1
07/18/2004, 10:30 PM
hi
it great .all the pople are really nice.we meet the 2nd sunday of every month .some time we have it at a members house.i'm sure that Ben and Keith can fill you in more .here a link to the web site http://www.wmmac.org/

hope to see you there

bob & rhonda

Fishguru
07/19/2004, 10:23 AM
Welcome Laura.....

Actually I know Laura personally, and Know that this group of people will Give her all the knowledge she needs to go far. She has a great start at the hobby. Please help her out with whatever questions she has, so she doesnt have to rely on the Local Fish Stores (LFS) for information, which has proven not to be the greatest for her in the past, but she knows now not to take their suggestions as fact.

As many know I no longer have a tank, but still continue to enjoy the hobby, through helping out on here. If any club member has any questions, I will be more than happy to try and get them answered.

Thanks all---Brent D aka fishguru