PDA

View Full Version : Aug. Auction

MPETERS
07/17/2004, 05:21 PM
Aug. Auction
Hi,

Well it is AUCTION time again, it will be held AUG 7, with the bidding begining at 3:00pm.

PLEASE, if you are going to have items to auction, post them here AND send me a email as to what you will be bringing. A little history/facts about the item would be great also. Include your bidder number if you know it. You can send the email to "mpeters@dancris.com"

For those of you who don't pre-register we will have registration starting at 2:30pm. Those items that are pre-registered will be auctioned first.

For now the auction will be held at Round Table Pizza on the corner of Ray and Rural. We are however, looking for another location somewhere in the area (a place cooler). I will keep you posted if there is to be a change in location.

So come one come all, for a fun time with lots of people and great deals. Remember to pre-register the items you are going to sell. If you have any questions please feel free to contact myself or any PROP member.

Thanks,

finding nemo
08/02/2004, 04:37 PM
Guess no one is bringing anything to auction? So wont be there.
lol
anyone bringing anything?

dgin
08/02/2004, 07:25 PM
Karen,
Mike posted this on all 3 of the local forums. The one on FRAG regarding PROP seems to be the one most active and has some folks posting what they are bringing.

finding nemo
08/02/2004, 07:28 PM
Ok dgin, thanks, I just found it and am happy to see that others are bringing something. See ya there. Karen

kirstenk
08/08/2004, 12:52 AM
TANKS Erin fro bringing the awesome frags. Wish I could have had them all. ;-)

Reefmaiden
08/08/2004, 07:44 AM
Glad you like them Kirsten!

Thanks to everyone for coming out to the auction!

finding nemo
08/18/2004, 05:08 PM
No one but crystal posted what was to be sold, :_{

Reefmaiden
08/18/2004, 05:18 PM
Several people posted on the thread that was in the PROP forum. Like you said on a post you just made over there, one person posted over there and the rest followed...