PDA

View Full Version : Let's get a meeting together

mixer911
07/16/2004, 09:26 PM
I say we start and get planning on our first meeting.

RicksReefs
07/17/2004, 07:54 PM
i'm on board :)
lets figure out when, but my 2nd tuesday of the month
is already spoken for.
i'll beam a few other reefers up this way to see if they're
interested in joining too.

Vaigod
07/18/2004, 09:30 PM
I'm in too. Definately looking forward to meeting up with everyone.

TimD
07/24/2004, 05:17 PM
I'm back from surgery, but my activity is a bit limited. Seeing as how a meeting isn't likely to be a high-stress situation, I should probably be able to make a meeting in the coming weeks.

Carl_in_Florida
07/25/2004, 09:15 PM
I work in NPB so I should be able to stop by.

Carl

dgasmd
07/27/2004, 06:08 PM
OK, from the feedback I got it seems most people, if not all, were OK with August 7th. I live in a golf community in Royal Palm Beach (Madison Green) and they have a club house with meeting rooms and such. I asked about it and I can reserve one of the rooms for a meeting anytime I want. I went ahead and reserved it for August 7th from 6-7:30 PM. I hope that time is good for everyone. Consider this a go for that date an time unless something major happens, in which case I will post +/or email again.

Things to cover in the first meeting are:

-Name of the club
-Mission statement
-club bylaws
-tentative meeting places and schedule (I am looking into this myself as we speak)
-officers and terms.
-plans/goals for the first year
-website creation
-finances/accounts

If anybody has any other suggestions, I am more than willing to add them. I want this club to be OUR club, so any opinion counts the same as others.

mixer911
07/27/2004, 06:46 PM
I'm there. What do I need to Bring? also I do web design also, so I will be willing to be part of the wed design. check out my site above. 56k warning.

dgasmd
07/28/2004, 09:13 AM
Bring yourself and anyone that may wish to come or be even remotely interested.