PDA

View Full Version : Shout out to SoupySteve!!!!

twfields79
07/16/2004, 03:01 PM
Wanted to thank you again for hooking me up with the xenia and crabs. Xenia looks and is doing excellent in my tank. can wait fo it to start multiplying for now untill it takes over my tank. I forgot to ask how long your tank has been up because those clowns are getting big. At least compared to the size I usually see for sale.:bum:

lil'salty
07/16/2004, 05:07 PM
ya thanx for the emrald crab give me a call and i will hook you up with somethin new for your tank i have some zoas i can frag

SoupySteve
07/16/2004, 11:09 PM
Thanks for the shout outs, hommies! :pours a sip of beer from his '40 on the floor:
I've had the clownfish since November or so... they were tiny when I bought them. Their growth has been waaay slow. From the reading I've done, the bigger one will become the female? I think they're playing Anne Heche and Ellen DeGeneres 'cause they are both big and aggressive...
I ended up with a tiny rock inside one of the bags I took home with me from the meeting - it had 5 Zoas on it with orange centers - they are doing well. The lightblue/grey ones Freeman hooked me up with have tripled in their numbers in a month or two.