PDA

View Full Version : MACNA XVI

denvig
07/15/2004, 09:03 PM
Hi fellow Reefers. My name is Dennis and I have been asked by my club, The Boston Reefers Society, to ask that you consider joining us at MACNA XVI September 10–11-12 2004. This promises to be one of the biggest shows yet.

Just to list a few we will have
Over 100 exhibits
Fish, coral, and supplies for sale
Hands on workshops
More than 20 speaker sessions
Public aquaria conference
Book signings
Book store/gift shop
Manufacturers importers exporters
New England aquarium banquet dinner
Boston harbor cocktail cruise
Touch tank
Free prizes and giveaways
And much more
It is also being held at the Hyatt Harborside at Logan Airport overlooking the Boston harbor with the New England Aquarium and the Boston skyline as a backdrop.

You guys are just up the road from us why not take a drive for the weekend. We would love to meet you and talk Reef talk.

For more info visit http://www.macnaboston.com or ask me and I will do my best to help.

Hope to see you there
Thanks

cabin
07/16/2004, 05:05 PM
Anyone in the club interested in car pooling for a one day trip on Friday or Saturday? I can't do the whole weekend.

spotfin
07/16/2004, 07:36 PM
I would be interested in carpooling. Another thought is to take the DownEaster train from Portland to Boston. I would like to go for one day as well.
Jason

denvig
07/16/2004, 08:07 PM
To help you plan your trip The speaker schedule should be on the MACNA site soon. Hang on, they're having a few technical issues.

It'll also be published in the October edition of Tropical Fish Hobbyist - which will be on the stands (and delivered to subscribers) before MACNA XVI.

If you are planning to stay for the weekend book now as the rooms are going fast.

SOMEthinsFISHY
07/21/2004, 04:42 AM
sounds like a blast !!

denvig
07/22/2004, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by SOMEthinsFISHY
sounds like a blast !!

Yea Hope to see some of you there.:smokin:

SOMEthinsFISHY
07/22/2004, 08:56 PM
we will try our best !