PDA

View Full Version : Volunteers needed

Bowman
07/14/2004, 11:20 PM
Hello All I recieved a phone call tonight from Cleveland Aquarium Inc. looking for people willing to donate/volunteer time, labor, and effort in reclaiming equiptment from the former Sea World facility in Aurora. Cleveland Aquarium Inc. is a non profit group looking to bring a public aquarium back to the Cleveland area. The work involves dismantilling equiptment and displays at the former Sea World. If you would like to be part of this historic project please let me know and I will get you the information. Sorry for the short notice but the group got short notice as well. They are working this saturday, July 17. Possible other dates as well. This work needs to be done ASAP so if you can please help. Regards JJ

s1xtyfe3t
07/15/2004, 12:27 AM
send me a pm with details or a message to systemfileerror@yahoo(dot)com, I'll gladly help.

Steven Pro
07/15/2004, 06:45 AM
Originally posted by Bowman
Sorry for the short notice but the group got short notice as well. They are working this saturday, July 17. Possible other dates as well.

Unfortunately, I am already committed to something else all day on the 17th, but if they do this again, I would be willing to help.

ricecookie
07/15/2004, 03:42 PM
Send me a PM or email me from the reefcentral with the information. I may be able to help.

maggie
07/15/2004, 07:44 PM
how about posting a name and phone #

Bowman
07/15/2004, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by maggie
how about posting a name and phone #

It was requested not to be a general broadcast and I am respecting that request. If you are interested and available for Saturday shoot me a PM and I will get you the contact information. Regards JJ

Bowman
07/23/2004, 11:27 AM
The group will be working again this July 24-25 weekend. If you are available and want to help out contact Nick at 440-781-6675 for perticulars. Tell him you are with C-SEA. Hope to see you there. Thanks John