PDA

View Full Version : Feedback for: fingerwrinkles

Addicted2Reefs
09/01/2001, 02:19 AM
Very trustworthy and reliable seller. Represented the Icecap Timer accurately, and maintained good communication with me during the transaction. I would definitely buy from fingerwrinkles again!! also very quick shipping after payment was recieved.

goodreefer
10/06/2001, 11:44 AM
I ordered some montipora frags from Robin. It was a very easy transaction, she was always in contact via e-mail. The transaction would have gone off without a hitch except the stupid USPO, but it was quick to resolve and Robin helped me get shipping back. I would gladly purchase from Robin anytime.

Flameangel
10/13/2001, 02:38 PM
Excellent seller to deal with. Great communication, Very fast delivery! The item was exactly as advertised! Thanks you!

I would buy again from him in a minute

Connie

Red Leader
10/22/2001, 08:10 PM
Great trader! I traded a bag of Aragamax Select for some live sand and polyps. Very prompt communication and always kept in touch if something came up and the trade couldn't go through. I would trade w/ him again!

bozzo21
11/26/2001, 01:56 AM
I visited Robin at his house and got two sps frags and a small rose BTA. First of all the tanks that he has in his house are unbelievable. They look awesome and Robin definitely knows what he is talking about. I learned a lot just from my little field trip to his house. He gave me great deals on good size frags. I have already told friends of mine about him and his frags. And I will definitely get some more frags from him when I get a chance.

Thanks again Robin

Bozzo21

murphd3
11/29/2001, 02:10 AM
Robin is great to deal with! He is seriously concerned about your purchase. I would pay more to buy from him than someone else just for the security he offers. He is very honest about everything and you get exactly (a little better in my case) what you expect.

Thanks Robin!!

ShebaZa
12/04/2001, 04:31 PM
Bought an automatic feeder from Robin. Terrific communication during & after sale. Great packaging!
Product delivered quickly after payment.

Would definately buy from again, thanks!:D

Pseudo Boy
12/08/2001, 12:22 PM
I just purchased a Skilter250 from Robin. It arrived fast and in mint condition. Great communication before and after. Not one problem. Would gladly do it again.

Thanks Robin

Pseudo:smokin:

phoenix
01/30/2002, 09:22 PM
Robin was great to deal with. Not only was the livestock well packaged but I was really impressed with the follow-up. Definitely, would recommend doing business with him again

speedy5200
01/31/2002, 07:55 AM
I got some great frags and sand critters from Robin. My fisrt frag purchase online, and everything was great. You wont find a nicer person to Deal with!!!!!!
Thanks ,

raychui
02/03/2002, 10:31 PM
I met Robin at his house last week. i was very impress with his
many reef tanks and his knowledge of the subject. Robin is a
very fair and reasonable seller. i would not hesitate to buy from
him, i'm looking forward to making more purchases from Robin

ReefDream
02/06/2002, 01:07 AM
Robin has done it again! I am very pleased with my trade with him. On top of being a gentleman, he is extremely knowledgeable about his corals and reef keeping. Our trade was extensive, involving many corals, but each frag he gave me was top notch and showed great coloration. Robin is an honest, genuine man whom you can trust to provide a fair trade and high-quality coral frags.

dsb1829
02/11/2002, 09:24 PM
:D

Robin is a very nice guy and a pleasure to deal with. He came down last weekend to purchase a couple of corals. He paid in advance and arrived close to on time. A reefer is usually late and wearing a wet t-shirt :D .

jimmmmay
02/26/2002, 01:37 AM
What a great guy! Gave me the best deal on PC lights, and what a heck of a good time opening up the super well done packaging!!! LOL Like Christmas all over again!!! Cant wait to do more business with a reefer i consider a friend.

ckrdkjr
03/21/2002, 12:39 PM
great to trade with. Frags and mushrooms(great color) were bigger than expected. I am new to trading and he was very fair and helpfull with packaging and shipping.

chip

Tommyflashlight
03/27/2002, 09:30 PM
Well, the first frag shipment got stuck in a blizzard for 5 days, when i got it nearly all of it was mush. Robin and I stayed in contact and now i am the proud owner of Some beautiful frags via Robin. He is without a doubt the best person i have bought anything from ever. He will go Way out of his way to make sure you end up happy. Fear not!

jimmmmay
03/29/2002, 10:17 AM
Well once again Robin comes through with a special fish care package for me! What ever he says your getting you better believe its that and then some! Wish LFS were like him! LOL. Simply the best to do business with. Thanks again Robin.

Jbannas
03/29/2002, 05:19 PM
Robin is a great guy and very knowledgable on the subject! The items were packaged well and look amazing with bright colors. I would do business with him again in a heartbeat! Good luck finding a nicer person to deal with

rdvab
04/25/2002, 06:54 PM
Very good to deal with .Everything went exactly as stated .Wonderful fish .Thanks Robin
Ron

:p

beck
04/29/2002, 12:01 PM
We picked up a detrivore kit and a couple extras from Robin. He was very generous and professional.

I would definately buy from him again.

Osprey
04/29/2002, 04:02 PM
I only have good things to say... I went to Robins house to pick-up a detritivore kit and came away with quite a bit more than I expected. Along with the coralline rubble, grape caulerpa and substrate with spaghetti worms, amphipods, and other critters I also received some micro shrimp, feather dusters and a SPS frag. Robin has some of the most impressive tanks I have seen in quite some time. If I could spend the amount of time in those tanks that I wanted to I think I would have wrinkled fingers as well...

ahhdui
05/02/2002, 12:59 PM
Another happy customer!!! I got my caulerpa, rubble, and live sand (2 baggies) yesterday and was very pleased with it. Finding alot of stuff at night with my flashlight (stared for hours). Good Stuff.

--Tony

T-T-Trigger
06/12/2002, 11:36 PM
It was my second (third ?) trade with Robin and what can I say? The man knows what he is doing - all of his livestock is top notch, very healthy - from fishes to corals to anemones to DIY projects, etc... I felt like I got a lesson in the art of aquarium keeping on my last visit (of course I think his daughter is the "wizard behind the curtain", her SPS tank is incredible ;) )

I walked away extremely satisfied - thanks again Robin!

Chris

MattGecko
06/18/2002, 10:01 PM
We are a first time reefer couple setting up a new nano reef tank. Thanks to Robin we have a wonderful start to our new hobby. We are looking forward to purchasing more frags from him in the future. He is a knowledgable and sincere guy. :) We can only hope to have tanks half as beautiful as his.

Thanks Again,
Matt & Shelley :D :D :D :D

neonnight
06/21/2002, 02:38 PM
great people to deal with. A ++ all the way. items better then expected :eek2:

dsb1829
07/15/2002, 02:03 PM
:D

Well, I have had a chance to deal with Robin on a couple more ocassions and still can think of nothing but positive things to say about him. Straight forward and honest with the transactions. Business aside he is fun to throw ideas around with on aquarium husbandry and current events. Thanks for being a good guy Robin :D ;)

denversps
11/12/2002, 09:16 PM
Packaging first rate on my rose and baby clowns. Would deal with and plan on it again in a heartbeat!!

cal3v
11/13/2002, 12:47 AM
Robin is great to deal with. Awesome setups, and a very cool guy as well:) . Thanks for letting me come by and check out your systems Robin, very inspirational to when I can get a larger tank. Also was able to get some nice frags and beautiful clowns. Definately A+++:) .

herkybird1
12/05/2002, 03:15 PM
I was a first time online buyer with Robin and he walked me through the entire process. Rec'd approximately 10-15 detailed emails from him and for a 150$ purchase that's a lot of work. Thanks for the lights, great packaging and wonderful communications! No worries with Robin, thanks again>>

barebottoms
12/16/2002, 04:14 PM
Thumbs up for Robin!

Everything he raises is excellent. Robin offers selection of percs and banggais is amazing. He offers something that very few hobbist will rarely see which is a very nice selection of baby percs (sizes that you will never find at a LFS). I've been the proud parent of 12 percs from 2 different transactions and 7 banggais. Not a single lost over 2 1/2 months. The first batch have doubled in size, the second batch of babies is giving my Ocellaris a nervous break down :D. If you like clowns because of their personalities, wait until you get a chance to raise babies, very entertaining.

Truly awesome.

aj2001
12/20/2002, 06:32 PM
Robin is great, and his livestock is top notch.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
I would gladly do business again (and hope to)
Aj

DRC
12/27/2002, 06:57 AM
purchased baby clowns. very well taken care of. highly recommeded as proven by the numerous posts. just wanted to thank you Robin for sharing your collection to us reefers and for being a nice guy.

zhangg3
12/30/2002, 09:18 AM
I bought some baby clowns and an anemone from Robin. Everything was packed professionally and arrived in great condition. It was very easy communicating with Robin as well.

Gang

Dakan
04/18/2003, 10:40 AM
I recently got some clowns, Bangaii Cardnals and coral frags from Robin. Everything I got is perfect! All 10 fish are still alive and looking very healthy. The coral frags seem to be doing excellent as well. Everthing is as promised. I highly recomend doing business with Robin.

StephenS
07/22/2004, 12:18 AM
I just got 2 onyx percs from Robin. I am lucky enough to live about 20 min from him. He spent over an hour talking with me about his tanks and showing me his breeding setup. Any future clownfish I get will be from him. Very good quality fish at a more than fair price. Thanks Robin!

cpage3
08/03/2004, 09:55 AM
I received my clowns and was delighted to see that inch for inch they were exactly as he described them, ........ BEAUTIFUL. They are very healthy and have truly vibrant coloration. On a side note they took to my hammer coral in a matter of hours. Anyways, very excellent communication and very understanding, would recommend Robin to any one in search a real and honest person to do business with. In fact I already have. Robin, you should have some pm's coming your way very shortly.

Thanks alot
Chris

TiGs
09/14/2004, 11:47 AM
Two thumbs up!

I purchased two CB Onyx percs from Robin and they are great. Already eating and took quickly to my BTA, within 20 seconds. Robin is a great guy to deal with, very friendly. Email correspondence went smoothly. I couldn't be more happy and satisfied.

EmersonAly
09/16/2004, 03:05 PM
Unbelievable transaction! Robin was fantastic. My 14" rose is already attached and expanding within minutes of being put in the QT tank. Robin is a fantastic seller with great communication skills. Can't say enough about this RCer! Don't hesitate to buy/trade!

emerson

T-T-Trigger
09/17/2004, 10:56 AM
Honest and friendly sums it up, thanks again Robin for being a breath of fresh air. I think it's obvious you're demeanor is well appreciated by all.

cheers,
Chris

raddogz
09/17/2004, 12:07 PM
Awesome little clownfish. Robin was nice enough to drop them off for me at work (a block away from his work). He gave me a ton of info on them, and was quick in pm's. The fish are very well fed, and are chunky, very personable swimming around the tank as if they owned it.

Foster
09/17/2004, 04:27 PM
I just purchased 2 perc, and recently a RBTA.......and must say that Robins clownfish and RBTAs are absolutely top notch specimens. The clowns are rich in color and personality. The RBTA acclimated and attached to the rock within minutes and was fully open the next day. One of the best looking specimens I have ever seen. Robin is honest, friendly and very knowledgeable. Reef keeping as a whole benefits from hobbyist like this. Plus there is always the added reward of checking out his hatching tanks in person. ;)

Thanks again Robin!

...Sam

junglejim83
11/08/2004, 09:15 PM
I bought two baby onyx clowns and a rbta from Robin in august and couldnt be happier. The clowns have grown about 1/4-3/8" and the colors have gotten even more defined and bright since delivery. The bta had doubled in size and split a couple days ago
Throughout the whole 'selection' process Robin was awsome. Like many of us i was quite a pain in the butt picking out my fish and he was helpful as could be, sending pictures and calling me to help the process. Even when the purchase was finalized I still got calls b/c he wanted to make sure i got what i wanted. Oh yeah and you are definitly getting your money's worth. I would buy from him again in a heartbeat.
Jim

thewuf
12/28/2004, 04:27 PM
I purchased four (two pair) CB Onyx percs from Robin and they are great. Already eating and dove for my RBTA, within seconds. Robin is a great guy to deal with, very friendly. We emailed over 25 times during this transaction and he never lost his patience and understanding! I couldn't be more happy and satisfied. If you get the chance, deal with Robin!!!

He even emailed me a few weeks after the sale to see if I was still satisfied! First Class customer service!

UCanDoIt
10/05/2006, 04:12 PM
:) A friend of mine just bought 3 BTAs clones from Robin and I saw them last week. Beautiful specimens, nice dark ruby red coloring! :thumbsup: The True Perculas were really cute as well. My friends says these are the healthiest and best color clone RBTAs that he's seen in a long time. Don't hesitate to buy from Robin, so buy with confidence. :p

Foster
10/05/2006, 09:11 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8283498#post8283498 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by UCanDoIt
:) A friend of mine just bought 3 BTAs clones from Robin and I saw them last week. Beautiful specimens, nice dark ruby red coloring! :thumbsup: The True Perculas were really cute as well. My friends says these are the healthiest and best color clone RBTAs that he's seen in a long time. Don't hesitate to buy from Robin, so buy with confidence. :p

On 9/04 I bought an 8" RBTA clone from Robin. I currently have 10 of them now, all are perfect specimens. A+ Seller.