PDA

View Full Version : Trade Caulerpa, crittters DFW Area

Royce
10/05/2001, 11:10 AM
I am harvesting several species of caulerpa, Halimeda and critters from my refugium and propagation tanks that will need to find a good home. I am interested in trading for some frags or live sand,
(a cup of yours for a cup of mine). I have lost some of my SPS corals due to neglect recently. I was stuck in SoCal for a week after the WTC tragedy and was not able to properly care for my tanks. Anyway I would be interested in any trades to replace some of my lost livestock
TIA Royce
E-mail for details

RoyceH@worldnet.att.net
:wavehand:

sculpin
10/05/2001, 12:26 PM
Hey Royce!

Sorry to hear about your corals. I had all my Acro's croak in moving to here (NC). Have you gone to any of the aquarium club meetings recently? You can usually pick up a few things there.

Mike

reefmkr
10/05/2001, 11:14 PM
Hey Royce,

Sorry to hear about your corals. I could cut you some colt corals,
and green slime acro ( not sure the name). It's not any thing fancy
but if you need some it's yours.

Sculpin, Sorry about your acros also, how's your tank doing?

sculpin
10/06/2001, 10:50 AM
Hey Man,

Everything that survived the initial disaster is doing well, although I'm going through the inevitable algae bloom as the sand bed sets up. I finally have my calcium reactor and sump lights set up, and will hopefully be setting up a turtle grass bed in the sump soon. The new tank is essentially two tanks in series. The top is a dedicated reef tank while the bottom is for seagrass, frags, and hopefully baby fish someday. Hopefully I'll get hold of a digital camera in the future so I can put a pic up on the web.

Mike

Royce
10/06/2001, 04:07 PM
Sculpin,
Glad to here you completed your move to NC. How far from Durham are you? I will be traveling in and out of Durham in the near future. Maybe we could do some trading.
Thanks and sorry about your losses as well.
Royce

sculpin
10/08/2001, 05:58 PM
I am about 80 miles west along I-40/I-85. It's about 1.5 hrs.

I'd love to trade. Pickings around here are a little slim at present. Are you going to be there this month? I have a fair amount of time to do stuff with my current schedule.

Mike

Tim_242
10/09/2001, 06:32 PM
Royce I would like to trade some LS and get some of your Caulerpa and/or critters. Could we Priority Mail this, I'm in Victoria about 6 hours driving time from you. Email me if you can. TIA.