PDA

View Full Version : Reef Club Meeting

reewik
07/10/2004, 09:30 PM
I had a great time tonight. Thanks to all of you who were able to make it tonight.

fishdoc11
07/10/2004, 09:43 PM
Thanks to you Eric. It was great to meet your wife, see your little girl again and to finally see your tanks in person. The reef tank and freshwater tank look awesome. Most impressive was the coloration you are getting from your corals. You obviuosly have a "wet thumb" and I didn't even get out to see the pond except through the window.
Chris

SRA4031
07/11/2004, 09:24 AM
I enjoyed everybodys company yesterday, even Eric's.

Will have to invite yall over some day.

rcmike
07/11/2004, 09:42 AM
Finally made it home last night. The frags are looking great this morning. Thanks guys! I didn't even need the tums either!

gflat65
07/11/2004, 11:52 AM
Yeah, I had a great time last night too. I will figure out your secret mr reewik. I will have growth like that:) It was nice to see a few faces I haven't seen or haven't seen in a while. I think it went over quite well. Thanks for the hospitality to reewik and Mrs. reewik:)
The frags are looking great. The purple acro had a few opened before the 03's went off and they shine. Can't wait to see them all tonight. I love Christmas time.

foggy54
07/12/2004, 08:58 PM
Nice to see everyone again, had a great time thanks Eric, and family for having us over. I thing everyone agrees that your tank looked great. Thanks again for the baby devils hands, they are in their new home. john

reewik
07/12/2004, 09:51 PM
You are all very welcome!!! I too had a great time as mentioned before. Thanks for the compliments on the tank. My wife had to call a doctor after you all left. My head had swollen so large that I needed medical attention so I could once again fit thru the door way...lol. I would be happy to host again in the future, maybe in about 6 to 12 months.