PDA

View Full Version : CKF=fraud

reeeeeeefer
07/06/2004, 08:36 PM
CKF,

It's too bad that people like you can't trade fairly, or in your case, at all. A buddy was just telling me how he sent you some wonderful coral--and you didn't reciprocate as promised--stiffing him. Dude, that's low; these boards are for people interested in an exchange of ideas and sometimes trades, and when you TAKE without reciprocating it ruins--to some extent--the integrity of the board. Thanks--much appreciated. Remember, it's not always difficult to do the right thing!

Note: if anyone were to be interested in trading with CFK, be sure to get his coral first!!

ckf
07/07/2004, 08:24 PM
You know, it is really funny how you just happened to become a member DANA!! I am pretty sure that if I didn't send "him" the corals that "he" would have posted here "himself". Get a clue and get a life DANA836

wizjoan
07/07/2004, 08:40 PM
Seems like you're up to your old tricks again dana836. I didn't want to bring it up if this is you but I had to post to warn others since you are dragging ckf through the mud.

John

Anemone
07/09/2004, 06:28 PM
Wizjoan, why are you posting from the same location as ckf?

Kevin

Anemone
07/09/2004, 06:34 PM
Ah nevermind. I hate people who play games.

Kevin

sabalough
07/13/2004, 12:52 AM
I am resonably shure CKF ripped me off as well. he said he shipped twice but I have yet to see annything. His first pkg was returned to him for the wrong zip.(the lady at my post ofice always double checks my zips on priority pkgs). he soposedly re sent on the 6th ,I am still wating for that one. when I try to pm I get this msg

"ckf has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her."

He also is not responding to email.

So being a dork I still have hope but I doubt I will hear from him again

Radcast2
08/22/2004, 09:54 AM
sad that people will continue to lie knowing that they are lying....(meant fo the duo of ckf & Wizjoan) hard thing to prove its not the same person when they both have the same IP address...O the internet is such a wonderful thing...