PDA

View Full Version : Hey all!

ahill
07/05/2004, 06:06 PM
I have been waiting for a club to show up here since I moved up from Charleston:) My profile has my tank on it but I recently added a myreefcreations Ca RX to the system. I have mostly zoos but many other types that I got as frags. I really hope to be able to make it to the meeting so see you guys there!

Amber Nussbaum
07/05/2004, 09:35 PM
Hey there. Welcome!

What's your name? I hope to see you at the get-together as well. Hope the flyer didn't make it seem too formal. I hope to just meet everyone and find out what people would like to do next. Perhaps visit each other's tanks, or have a fishfood making party.

Anyhow, thanks for posting, hope to see you there.
Amber

ahill
07/07/2004, 04:03 PM
Name is Marcus. The weeknight traffic is all that really may keep us away:)

ahill
07/14/2004, 08:18 PM
Sorry i did not make it! I did not get off work until 5:15 pm and I live out in Suffolk. There was no way I could have made it from work-> home-> VA Beach. Maybe if the next one is on the weekend I'll have a better shot:)

Amber Nussbaum
07/15/2004, 12:53 PM
I'm planning on having the next meeting on the first Saturday in August, at my house. Everyone can check out my tank and we'll have a fish food making party.. so everyone can take away a bag or 2 of frozen food for their tank.