PDA

View Full Version : Looking for larged use tank or complete system

Roll221
07/04/2004, 09:20 AM
I have a friend that is looking at getting into the hobby and I would like to save him some money by tring to find a good deal on initial start up cost. Looking for something in the 120 gal - 220 gal range. I realize deals like this don't come around often but when they do they seems to get statched up quickly but thought I would give it a try anyway.

Ed

soosberries
07/16/2004, 06:14 PM
TANK IS NOT MINE - FYI

200 Gallon Acrylic for Sale
Hey everyone, I'm kind of new to this site, but I thought I would throw up a post for my tank before I put it in the paper to see if anyone is interested.

I am selling my 200 gallon (8'x2'x20" tall) clear Tenecor tank. The tank is about 4 years old with a few minor scratches that are not visible when it is filled. This tank is not drilled. Included with the tank is a DIY stand and canopy, CPR wet/dry (CR 1000), CPR overflow (CS 100), Rio 2100 pump, (2) CPR BakPak 2's, and an Aquaclear 500. I am asking $900 for everything, or $650 for the tank, stand, and canopy, but am open to offers.

The tank will be available after this weekend as I am transitioning over to the bigger tank (fingers crossed!). Please PM me or email me at sixball@cox.net with any questions. Thanks!