PDA

View Full Version : Roll Call for July Meeting

Tom Berry
07/01/2004, 07:35 PM
I am hosting the meeting at my place on Tuesday July 7th at 7:00 PM. Please reply here and let me know if you will be able to make it.

Bring your money and containers for corals :D

Tom:fish2:

fishfarmer
07/01/2004, 08:47 PM
You mean Tuesday July 6 Tom? I'll be there.

Later, Al

Tom Berry
07/01/2004, 09:26 PM
Sorry,

Tuesday July 6th it is.

mogulski
07/02/2004, 06:52 AM
I'm in. post directions to your pad sometime.

-Jonathan

Brad A.
07/02/2004, 07:51 PM
Most likely unless I'm working.

SHOmuchFUN
07/02/2004, 11:49 PM
I'm pretty sure I have to work... :mad:

Tuesdays are really bad nights for me. Is there any possible way to switch the night to something other than Monday or Tuesday night? Those are the only two nights I ever work during the week.

Tom, I'd like to talk to you about getting some corals once my MH setup and paycheck arrives. Once my lighting is installed, I'd like to host a meeting to help create a plan for my tank and to show off Tom Preska's craftsmanship.

Tom Berry
07/03/2004, 08:47 AM
Erik,

I'm not locked into Tuesday, that's just what has seemed to work well for most people. Thursday the 8th would work fine for me as well. What does everybody think?

If you can't make the meeting, I would be glad to set up another time for you to come by. How long before you get your lights set up? If there are any corals you know you want, I can hold them for a week or two.

SHOmuchFUN
07/04/2004, 10:48 PM
I don't know when the lights are coming. I've sent a few PMs to AMAVN, a reefcentral member. I'm getting a little nervous because I haven't had any replies.

I'm hoping I didn't get duped!!!

Brad A.
07/05/2004, 08:35 AM
How did you send money? Hopefully through paypal?

SHOmuchFUN
07/05/2004, 08:50 AM
Yeah, I sent through paypal. He sent me a PM saying that he was waiting for the e-check to clear? I don't understand how that works because I think my paypal is linked to a VISA debit card? So I dunno? But he said they were shipped... Here, I'll just post the message:

Hi
sorry about the delay. I still waitting for the echeck to clear so I can sent you the tracking number. I shipped the MH Thusday, you should have it by Wed or Thus . The shipping cost s killing me, it was total $48 ( including shipping+ packaging + insurance)
My loss.

Hopefullly it will be clear Monday.

will keep you in touch

thanks
Brian

Now I have to put a T5 order together, I decided to dip into my savings. Brad, I'm going to send you a PM about the corals. They're doing great!

SHOmuchFUN
07/05/2004, 08:53 AM
Oh I forgot... His name is Brian Nguyen (may explain the poor english and typos) :lol2: