PDA

View Full Version : My nano to be no more...

Q-ball
10/01/2001, 08:37 PM
Well...got a new assignment at work that'll have me offsite for 2 months, so the nano's comin home...I'm gonna move the occupants into my 65g reef for now, so the nano'll be empty for a while. I have a 2nd 7g bowfront now, was thinkin about drillin it and connecting the two? Anybody done this? It'll be a while til I can even think about doing it, but it's a thought anyhow...The good thing about this is is the wife finally gets her orange mushrooms:D

Q!!!

mr9iron
10/01/2001, 09:43 PM
Gosh Q-ball I hate hearing that after all the work you went through. If you like I can watch it for you.:D Really though, the idea about putting the nanos together sounds really cool. Give it a try and let us know how it goes.

Q-ball
10/02/2001, 08:17 AM
Hi Vince...yeah, it kinda sux, but at the same time I love setting up tanks so this'll give give me a chance to try something new. If I can get one of the tanks drilled, or get a bit myself, I think I'm gonna try linking two 7g bowfronts. And like I said, Mrs Q is happy that those orange mushrooms are coming home:D

Q!!!

Carlos
10/02/2001, 08:52 PM
Q,

Man, sorry to hear that dude. Hope this is just a vacation from nano reefing and once you are back, the nano will come to live again better than before!

Carlos

Q-ball
10/03/2001, 09:37 AM
Thanks Los...yeah, I'm pretty sure the nano will be recreated, it's just a question of in what form and what inhabitants. I don't think I'll do it at work again though. While it was nice being able to share with my friends here at work, it was also a bit of a hassle. But who know what the future holds:)

Q!!!