PDA

View Full Version : Various items for sale in Pembroke Pines.

K9
06/27/2004, 10:02 PM
I'm selling my saltwater stuff (for real this time). I live in Pembroke Pines and you must pick items up. Unfortunately, I will not deliver anything. PM me or email me at tedgiro@yahoo.com if you are interested. I have for sale the following items from my 6 month old 30g tank:

30lbs cured Fiji liverock (covered w/coralline) - $5/lb or buy it all for $120 ($4/lb).
40lbs CaribSea aragonite live sand - $20
Maroon Clownfish (2" long w/white stripes) - $10
Six-Line Wrasse (2" long) - $10
5 golfball to baseball-sized Finger Leather frags - $10/each
2 Maxi-Jet 600 powerheads (160gph/each) - $5/each
150w Ebo Jager heater - $10
Mag Float 125 - $5

OR

Buy everything above for $200.

I would sell my tank/stand/canopy too, but the tank was a birthday present, and I put way too much effort into building the stand and canopy to want to sell them (I have other plans for the tank/stand/canopy anyways). Thanks for any inquiries!

:beachbum:

K9
06/28/2004, 07:54 AM
I forgot to mention that I also have a rock w/about 20 Ricordea polyps on it as well as a 2" long Skunk Cleaner shrimp.

Ricordea rock - $15
Cleaner Shrimp - $10

or if you buy everything in the first post, I'll throw in these two items for $10 more ($210 total).

Pictures of all items can be seen at my Web site (http://www.reeflect.com/gallery.html).

missy1101
06/29/2004, 03:24 PM
are ya sure this time? :D

K9
06/29/2004, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by missy1101
are ya sure this time? :D No, but people better buy this stuff before I change my mind again :lmao:.

Bullredchaser
06/30/2004, 01:37 PM
Ill take the powerheads.Check IM.

K9
06/30/2004, 05:19 PM
Well guys, some of you will hate me and some of you will be happy for me, but I just got a raise at work yesterday and just last night I placed an order for VHO lights from www.hellolights.com to celebrate my raise. Looks like I'm keeping the tank after all! Many apologies to anyone who might have been interested in the items. I guess this addiction...er, hobby is just too hard for me to quit :D.

flamron
06/30/2004, 05:34 PM
Don't mean to hijack this thread, but has anyone noticed a certain Crazy-Algae-Eater trying to pump up his posts by the infamous "cool to know that" and a couple of other pointless sayings? It is kind of annoying to me. Could just be me though.

missy1101
06/30/2004, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by K9
Well guys, some of you will hate me and some of you will be happy for me, but I just got a raise at work yesterday and just last night I placed an order for VHO lights from www.hellolights.com to celebrate my raise. Looks like I'm keeping the tank after all! Many apologies to anyone who might have been interested in the items. I guess this addiction...er, hobby is just too hard for me to quit :D.

:lol:

:dance:

K9
06/30/2004, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by flamron
Don't mean to hijack this thread, but has anyone noticed a certain Crazy-Algae-Eater trying to pump up his posts by the infamous "cool to know that" and a couple of other pointless sayings? It is kind of annoying to me. Could just be me though. You're not alone. I've realized that too. He/she posts the weirdest short responses in threads and his comments usually have nothing to do with what the thread is talking about. Hmm...
Originally posted by missy1101
:lol:

:dance: I knew you would get a good laugh out of my indecisiveness Missy. What can I say? I just can't seem to kick the habit :lol:. Well, with all the $$ I'm plunking down on this tank, I'm too far in to turn back on it now :D.

Bullredchaser
07/01/2004, 12:16 AM
:thumbsup: Glad to hear your staying in.