PDA

View Full Version : coral list this week.

LVfishguy
06/21/2004, 01:24 PM
I am tring to get a list of corals that I am going to try and get this week. I'm not going to get too crazy but, There are a few things that I am going to try and find for people that I know already.

so far,
Ricordias, (trying for yuma's we'll see if my guy knows the difference)
orange Zoos,
green Monipora,
some various mushrooms,
galaxia,
red open brain.

anything else you might want to see?
thanks
~Chris~

TippyToeX
06/21/2004, 03:34 PM
Euphyllidae, would always been a good seller I would think (Frogspawn, torch, hammers, Plerogyra <bubbles>). I always looks for a sweet color variant of any of the above. :)

Not livestock but I wonder Chris. I have not been able to make it to your store in the past few months. You carry a steady supply of liverock? If so what is it's origin? I am looking for some Fiji LR. At least 20-30% coralline encrusted.

LVfishguy
06/21/2004, 03:45 PM
We actually don't carry Florida much anymore. We have been getting some stuff from florida and we have been selling so much of it that we don't have room for anything else.
As far as livestock. I always have a pretty fair assortment. JUst not Matt's blennie.

TippyToeX
06/21/2004, 05:00 PM
When you say Florida, you are talking about past liverock yes?

I really have no interest in FL liverock :) I'm a Fiji LR keeper. Has always served me well. You never carry that?

Nanighan
06/22/2004, 01:52 AM
Chris how about some Montipora digita's of various color morphs.
I would definately buy a color of each. They are easy to maintain and cheap to purchase.

LVfishguy
06/22/2004, 08:10 AM
sorry I meant fifi up there. Our fiji suppier is so hit and miss that as of right now we don't have much room to carry it. every now and then we order it and it may sit for 3-4 weeks in hte rock bin before it all sells. where as we have been ordering 200-300lbs of florida and sell most all of it within 1-1.5 weeks...it's hard to convince Wayne to carry anything else.