PDA

View Full Version : Any one here from Chattanooga area or southern TN?

Tomoko Schum
06/21/2004, 12:25 PM
Hi,

Any Chattanooga area or southern TN reef enthusiast here in this forum?

I am a member of North Alabama Reef Club. We are having a meeting at Fish Tails/The Living Reef on July 17th. Fish Tails (a great place you must check out) is located in Rainbow City, AL, which is only 1 hour from Chattanooga by I-59.

If anyone is interested in coming to the meeting/fragging workshop (a free frag to take home, either an SPS or a softie), please PM me so I can fill you in on the details.

Our club is very informal and we enjoy meeting the members of other clubs. We often swap frags, too. We have been tossing an idea about having a road trip to a new restaurant in Nashville with a big fish tank and also to Aquatic Critters. If we can have a joint meeting in the future, that would be great, too.

Here's the web address of our club: www.northalabamareefclub.org

Here's the web address of The Living Reef/Fish Tails: http://www.thelivingreef.net/

Tomoko

fishdoc11
06/21/2004, 07:36 PM
I don't know of anyone from south TN normaly posting here but I could be wrong. Sitnlowdown I think is from Northern GA. A joint meeting/frag swap sounds like a good idea. I have seen some very nice tanks in AL here on RC.
Thanks, Chris

cee
06/21/2004, 08:41 PM
If you were to try and organize something in the Chattanooga area, I'm sure some folks from East TN reef club would also be interested. Brings up an even more global issue y'all might want to think about. Perhaps different clubs could get together and bring guest speakers from the hobby. Just a thought...

Dave

SITNLOWDOWN
06/27/2004, 08:53 PM
i think what we all need to do is have a meeting in chattanooga a frag swap between atlanta reef club and the alabama reef club and the two tn reef clubs im from north west g in walker county around 15 mins south of chattanooga but if any one here is intrested I would prapose it to my reef club((atl)) to see what they thought please let me know thanks daniel
sitnlowdownsouth@aol.com