PDA

View Full Version : Our First Meeting

Nanighan
06/20/2004, 08:23 PM
Hey gang it was great to finally meet all of you and your family.
:)
This should be a fun club! Looking forward to many more group activities.

Also Matt, I didn't forget..hehe

TippyToeX
06/20/2004, 09:11 PM
Ron, Matt, Donna, Chris, & Jeff (and everyone's families)

It was a pleasure meeting all of you today! :D

Matt, sorry I could not say goodbye in person after the Shark Reef. Again, it was a pleasure meeting you and your lovely family. :)

Shak
06/20/2004, 09:21 PM
LOL, dang you guys left right before I was going to buy the first round! I knew you wouldnt forget Ron :)

Amy - could you post a link to that company you told me about that specialized in blennies and gobies? I really need to get that little worker in my tank before the algae gets out of control. Thanks

It was nice meeting everyone, look forward to many more fun meetings and maybe a behind the scenes look at some of our local public aquaria.

TippyToeX
06/20/2004, 09:32 PM
Here ya go Matt. :)

The Logical Reef (http://www.thelogicalreef.com/) It is best to call them if you can, ask for Bryan. He has a lot on his plate and might not be quick on the emails.

opihi
06/21/2004, 12:35 PM
I'd like to thank everyone for coming yesterday. it was great to finally meet everyone and just hang out for a bit. i really feel we've got a great core of people to build the club around, and that we can all be excited about the future of it.

Did the Sunday afternoon work out for you all? we'd like to get a regular meeting scheduled, and will try to hold them on Sundays if that works for everyone.

Matt: i also want to apologize for leaving early. we had some early evening plans and were already running late.

LVfishguy
06/21/2004, 01:12 PM
I already told matt the real reason that you all left early! j/k
Sundays are almost always good for me. as long as I have a little notice...

orionsmamma
06/21/2004, 04:10 PM
Sundays are almost always good for me, especially in the afternoon. It was great meeting everybody, I look forward to the next meeting!

TippyToeX
06/21/2004, 04:57 PM
Good to know that Sundays seem to be good days for all. Something like meeting on the third Sunday of each month would be an excellent starting point.

FWIW, I will always be sure to post a reminder here in our forum (as well as email or PM, whatever is preferred by each person) when an meeting draws near. :)

Nanighan
06/22/2004, 01:56 AM
There is definately a nice mix of personalties here!