PDA

View Full Version : Last Saturday for Premium Aquatics Walk-Ins

fkbsar
06/18/2004, 08:06 AM
According to the e-mail that I received today this Saturday, the 19th, is the last Saturday they will be open for walk-in. According to the e-mail they are going to eventually setup 2 weekday walk-ins.

All well and good for those of use who don't work. Oh well.....

DensityMan
06/18/2004, 09:13 AM
I was shocked as well (hadn't heard anything until last night), but I can take the occassional long lunch.

The loss of the occasional Saturday does suck though... Those are the only days I have time to truly browse.

(This just in - I am unable to go now due to being out of town... #^$&! ... Someone grab the fiery little blasto I saw there yesterday and hold it for me? - LOL - oh well...)

Jeremy B.
06/18/2004, 09:31 AM
Hi Everyone.....

I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. This is going to be a "trial" thing at first. We are planning on extending hours throughout the week, and possibly even late in the evening on one night. By doing this we will be able to open up to the public for 6-8 hrs more throughout the month than what we have been opened. In those rare instances that you are in need of something and it is not possible to schedule any type of appointment throughout the week, we will try to make a special arrangement on a Saturday to meet here on a "one on one" basis.

Thanks,
Jeremy

not ecooper
06/18/2004, 09:45 AM
The guys have made special arrangements for me to pick up stuff numerous. I really wouldn't be concered about never getting to go. Nobody likes change.....but they're Premium, and we love them because they take care of us. No worries. :)

justgettinstarted
06/18/2004, 07:24 PM
late evening would be cool if you could stay open maybe 1 night a week or 1 night every 2 weeks till like 9pm...

Because for me personally, i live in lafayette, work from 8am-6pm and its about a 1 1/2 hour drive down there... so just bieng open in the afternoon is kinda worthless for most people with a job who dont live right down the street...

jmo

fkbsar
06/18/2004, 07:30 PM
Even living right down the street, which I do, about a 15 min. drive, I don't get off work until 5, catch the bus home, so not getting to a car until about 6:00. So...... Justgettinstarted has a great suggestion. But I understand that might be hard on the full-time Premium workers too.

Aged Salt
06/18/2004, 07:44 PM
It's OK, if they'll be open 24/7 M-F:eek: Bob

Aged Salt
06/18/2004, 07:45 PM
Actually, it's 24/5:D Bob

Jeremy B.
06/19/2004, 12:08 AM
Hi Guys......

We are looking at staying open until about 7pm one evening throughout the week, maybe on Wednesday? The details are still being ironed out, and we'll know more by mid next week. Keep in mind of any of the times we are open do not work with your schedule, we are open by appt. only Tuesday through Friday, and we can possibly meet by appt. on some Saturday's as well.

Thanks,
Jeremy

ejsimcox
06/19/2004, 12:41 AM
Not to worry. Jeremy has met me over there on Sundays many, many times to let me browse. Just give him a call on his cell! Saturday nights work well for him, too. Really any time will do. (kidding)

These guys work hard, and I am glad they are able to take some time off like the rest of us.

I once again had a great experience at Premium today. Thanks Cory et. al. for the help. I had a pump fail and I raced from the NW side to make it by 5. I arrived at 4:58. They let me in and took great care of me, as usual.

Oh, and, DensityMan, I think I bought your blasto today. Sorry! They still have a nice green one, though.

Oh, and if any of you have not seen Cory's nano reef on his desk, definitely check it out.

not ecooper
06/19/2004, 05:30 AM
lol Uh-oh....now everyone is gonna want Jeremy's celll number!

Hey Jeremy, better change it and get one under and assumed name....like your wife's if you have one. None of these people remember her name because all they know is what corals you have in your house. lol

*cough* Reef Geeks *cough* Hehehe!

DJPB
06/19/2004, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by ejsimcox
Not to worry. Jeremy has met me over there on Sundays many, many times to let me browse. Just give him a call on his cell! Saturday nights work well for him, too. Really any time will do. (kidding)
I was like - ***??? for real?? LOL

DensityMan
06/20/2004, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by ejsimcox
Oh, and, DensityMan, I think I bought your blasto today. Sorry! They still have a nice green one, though.

I knew someone would take it... it was too pretty not to be taken...

Send me pics of it occasionally... (LOL)

ejsimcox
06/21/2004, 09:27 AM
I'll give you visitation rights.:)

Check my photo gallery. I think I might have posted a pic of it this weekend. I deleted everything and posting some new things b/c I was playing around with a friend's digital camera.