PDA

View Full Version : 5-6" Green BTA

Flamehawk
06/17/2004, 12:12 AM
Hi guys!

I have a very bubbly, fat, green bta for sale. I've had it for five+ months. It eats a lot and is turning a nice green.
Problem is its stinging the hell out of my clam and I'm getting a red flower anemone tomorrow so I would like to find a good home for this guy.
It is 5-6" when open and has perfect bubble tips. Very pretty.
This anemone will host many types of clowns. So if you have homeless clowns this is the anemone for them. ;]
I am asking $60.00 obo. I would prefer to sell within Florida/deep south.
Please let me know if you're interested. I will post pics tomorrow.

Cheers,
FishAffair

K9
06/17/2004, 07:38 AM
I was interested until I saw the price. I honestly think it will be hard for you to get $60 for a green BTA when you can buy rose BTAs for $30 at an LFS due to the recent price drops. Just my $0.02 though. Good luck with your sale.

Flamehawk
06/18/2004, 10:49 AM
Notice that price is "obo" but please consider that most of the times they are very battered at the LFS and have poor survival rates, most hide, shrivle and slowly die from the stress. We've slowly nursed this one to it's current glory by hand feeding it almost nightly and acclimating it to metal halides. Plus i dont' think i've seen this particular type of E.Qudricolor variety at the local stores. This one has very short and stubby, perfectly symmetrical bubbles. Im hopeful in a less overgrown tank it'll move less. Honestly it's a very beuatiful specimen for real. You're welcome to see it in person. JOHNNY

Flamehawk
06/18/2004, 01:59 PM
http://reefcentral.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=40537&papass=&sort=1&thecat=

djfrankie
06/23/2004, 03:21 AM
Originally posted by K9
I was interested until I saw the price. I honestly think it will be hard for you to get $60 for a green BTA when you can buy rose BTAs for $30 at an LFS due to the recent price drops. Just my $0.02 though. Good luck with your sale.

I would be interested to know where have you seen RBTA in the area for that price?

thanks,
djfrankie

Flamehawk
06/26/2004, 08:04 PM
I would love to see where you can buy rbta's for $30.00. The ad said obo. I have seen true green bta's for this price before. This is a well established beautiful anemone. It is not stressed out and bleached like most you see in the stores. I have hand fed it for 6+ months and it is getting nice and fat.
Anyway, it's no longer for sale. ;]

FishAffair