PDA

View Full Version : Club Organization

Hedonist
06/16/2004, 01:04 PM
Just to keep everyone in the loop, I am attempting to get the club organized in hopes of growing us.... For now I have invited Jason, Mike, and Rob to help this thing get off the ground. If and when we think we need more officers or committee persons, we will expand accordingly. In the future we will probably hold elections for officers but where we are so few right now, it is not practical.

We plan to meet next Monday and will minutes will be taken and available to interested persons... we still plan to hold meetings to get together and gab, watch overheads, do tours of tanks and listen to 'lectures' etc....

Next meeting is July 12 due to the holiday, the plan is to meet at Brians establishment in Bangor. We should leave no later than 5:30 due to travel time. We can carpool but anyone interested needs to let it be known so we can plan!!!! Verdie offered the use of his RV which will hold the bulk of us so that is also an option Verde came to the meeting last month, he has many tanks, fresh and salt and it may be worth a visit to his place :rollface: :rollface:

Last meeting Rob spoke a bit on raising rotifers and I believe he will be posting like a shopping list and interested persons can get together for group buys

Dawn and Brian mentioned they would look into group buys for DT and salt so be on the lookout for that... they should be putting out a post on it soon

Happy Reefing!
Denise

cutting
06/18/2004, 07:45 PM
i am interested in attending this meeting knowing chirs is in korea i dont have a car right now, if i do i will drive to where ever we are all meeting.... let me know where to meet and i will let you know later if i can attend

tanya

Hedonist
06/21/2004, 05:33 AM
Not sure yet who is going.. if Mike or Jason are going, they may be a ble to pick you up at least in the Augusta area.... then carpool or whatever..... Let's see what happens in the next week or so

TTYL
Denise

spotfin
06/22/2004, 06:58 PM
yes, I am interested in carpooling for the next meeting
Jason

vermonter310
06/23/2004, 03:17 AM
I can help with a ride as well.

Mike

SOMEthinsFISHY
07/04/2004, 10:12 AM
i will hope to b there and i have a van we could pick any one up from mile marker 167 etna dixmont exit and up !!