PDA

View Full Version : Feedback for Ritteri&Bubbles

SaltwaterKid
09/26/2001, 02:40 PM
I just wanted to finally leave some positive feedback for this guy. I ordered a large amount of stuff from this guy and everything that I received was exactly as described. Everything was new and unused. It took awhile to receive the package but that was due to some unfortunate happenings in NY. USPS took its time to send it off. I've been reading all the posts about him and have opted to stay out of it. He's been getting a lot of slack for stuff that has yet to be proved. I don't have a problem getting stuff from John again in the future. I hope other people who've purchased stuff from him can also leave some positive feedback if they got the same experience as i did.

Coddigtion
09/26/2001, 04:14 PM
I am going to say this... Still do not buy from the guy. I am not the only person that is not happy with his dealings. Also just a FYI UPS at his location was only closed for one day(I called them) and he is know for shipping things just when he wants to.

Cheers,

Linn

MrRaster
09/26/2001, 09:22 PM
This is my first post to the board, I am a long time lurker, but I do try to buy things from time to time. This is the response that I got from Jon when I questioned him on his ebay bad feed back and his bad feed back on here. I was going to purchase some things from him. This is sad to see how he treats people on this board.

Start of quote:

And the funny thing is that
all 3 items were under $100. Did you check out the real EXPENSIVE things I
have sold and shipped? If I were you I wouldnt become an ebay member or even
bother buying anything online if you have these fears, sounds to me like you
should stop being a "bargain shopper" get a real job, go to your LFS and pay
retail. Thats the ONLY way you can get real piece of mind.

J.

Vpham97
09/27/2001, 03:29 AM
That's funny. he told me to get a real job too. But did he know that I usually work only 5 - 8 days PER month. But I still rake in close to $1000 after tax.

I'm sorry, I'll throw down $50 to go out on a date. But when I buy stuff, I do enjoy the bargaining hunting. If nobody enjoy bargain hunting, then the trading forum wouldn't exist.

I do however, see some of the accusation against him are unsubstantiated. Some people are jumping to conclusion b4 they should be. But this is stemming from knowledge of R&B's history.

Manager
09/27/2001, 04:40 AM
Just a little good feedback for Jon. I purchased a refractometer from Jon a couple of days before "Sept. 11th" and I too waited a long period of time. (11 days) The delivery finally came and the product was in brand new condition. Some constructive criticism for Jon is if you are going to use the USPS than spend the couple of extra $$ and send it "Priority Mail". All in all I had no bad comments from Jon, even though I was a little impatient and sceptical about his bad feedback that I had read, he did follow thru with the deal with genuine concern. Thumbs up on this deal.

Wilafur
09/27/2001, 03:49 PM
$50 on a date? Damn, i wish I could get away with that..... :)