PDA

View Full Version : Great Club Meeting!!!

SexiShrimp
06/13/2004, 10:26 PM
This month's club meeting was great! We hung out, chatted, and learned about reef water chemistry!! We also had a frag drawing...that was fun too!

Thanks to fishdoc and his wife for hosting the meeting in thier home! Great food (tacos kicked butt) and company!!!
:D

reewik
06/14/2004, 06:22 AM
I too had a great time! I agree a big thanks to Chris and Family for the great hospitality. Thanks for the frag!!!!! This was a small turnout which was a bonus for all as we grazed on the Mexican feast that was offered. Great food and company, I look forward to the next meeting.

aquaman67
06/14/2004, 07:13 AM
Sorry I missed it...but I work on Sundays...

fishdoc11
06/14/2004, 08:38 AM
My family and I also had a great time and am glad those who could make it did. It was an "intimate" reef meeting and I thought it went well.
thanks, Chris

Countzer0
06/14/2004, 11:02 AM
I spent several hours without power so i was not able to make it I spent my time running extention cords to the power inverter in my work van just to get my taks up and running

boofer
06/14/2004, 11:50 AM
I had a good time too....thanks for the food and hospitality....and of course the frag! ..polyps were out 20 minutes after acclimation :) thx, Dustin

rcmike
06/14/2004, 12:27 PM
Sounds like you all had a great time. Wish we could have made it but we were both down with sinus/allergy problems. I don't know what is blooming now but it has got to me. I may have come if I had known I would have been off work today.

Countzer0, those inverters come in handy don't they! I have a small one that I could use in an emergency to run the pumps.