PDA

View Full Version : Hooray! I finally get to go to a MASLAC meeting today!

Geogal17
06/12/2004, 03:34 PM
**crosses fingers**

This time I made sure in advance that there were no "family gatherings", " family emergencies" or any other excuse the "family" ( aka inlaws) could use to keep me from going for once LOL. I am shutting my cell phone off and if they get themselves into trouble they will have to deal with it themselves, me and my hubby are unavailable.

Anyway,

So, where do I go? just walk into Dennys and look for someone with a " Have you hugged your Tang today?" tshirt? :D If anyone sees a very confused gal with a tiger tshirt on please come find me and show me where I am supossed to be LOL. I actually want to join too, so hopefully the person in charge of membership will be around.

and does anyone know how long it takes to get there from the San Fernando Valley ( Tarzana)?

see ya tonight! :rollface:

::crosses fingers::

Konadog
06/12/2004, 04:18 PM
Geogal17, don't know how long it tanks to get there from Tarzana as I come from the other end of the world, but once you get there, there is a meeting room that we get all to our selves. Once you walk in the door, turn right just before the cashier. Hope to see you and your husband there.