PDA

View Full Version : The article you wrote this month

JoshLangerman
06/10/2004, 02:39 PM
Hi Mr. Calfo
I read the starfish article you wrote and it was really good. This is dumb but I just wanted to say thank you. I feel better now that I am getting the Asterina starfish for my shrimp to eat. I would have felt even worse getting wild starfish after reading that.
My dad was at IMAC and he said he got to meet you and your wife. Also a lot of other people but he siad you were the nicest person there. He got your invertrabret book for me too.
I asked for a trip to MACNA as my graduation present so I think I will see you speaking there. Anyway thank you and I'm sorry if this sounds dumb.
JJ

Anthony Calfo
06/10/2004, 06:54 PM
Hey, JJ :)

its very nice to hear from you my friend... and I'm grateful for your kind words. I'm pulling for you to make it to MACNA too. These conferences (IMAC, MACNA, etc.) are really the very best places for new information, networking, and fellowship! Of passing mention, I am unmarried - I have not been blessed with matrimony yet (not sure if theres anyone out there that wants to put up with me :p).

with kind regards,

Anthony

JoshLangerman
06/13/2004, 06:25 PM
I graduated yesterday and my dad said he make reservations today for MACNA. I'm excited to go to it and met you and everyone here. I was going to ask for my shrimp then but they will not do good that long in a baggy. Do you know if they sell animals not just coral?
Sorry about the wife thing. My dad said it was but I should have said girlfriend or something.
We have a green house in our yard and my dad is setting up a reef tank there. He wanted to ask you about that but I think he ran out of time. I am going to collage to study botany and I think it will help learn about keep reef tanks in there in a way if you know what I mean.

Anthony Calfo
06/13/2004, 07:38 PM
Congratulations on your continuing education my friend. I'll look forward to meeting you at MACNA

I'd be delighted to chat with you about keeping reefs in your greenhouse anytime.

kindly,

Anthony