PDA

View Full Version : Lfs

vijaysub
06/09/2004, 09:16 PM
Hi Everyone,

I am in Cleveland for a conference all this week. I wanted to stop by some LFS to check em out. Anyone have any recommendations? I don't know the area well. Currently staying at the Hyatt Arcade and conference is at the Cleveland Clinic so one around those would be better.

Vijay

SUMMERS
06/09/2004, 09:25 PM
The closest things you are going to find are RMS near the airport, Aquarium Adventure on Pearl Rd, Coral Connection near Mentor, and Petland at Southgate. If you want the "real" saltwater shops your going to have to drive a couple miles. Salty Critter is in Vermillion and Aquatic Technology out in Strongsville.

Depending on what your looking for some of the local reefers may be able to supply you.

gcrowptc
06/09/2004, 09:46 PM
For a real experience Aquatic Technology about 30 mins from downtown Cleveland and not to hard to find email me and I will give you my # to call and will give you directions to get there and who knows we may meet there depending on our schedules
gmcrow@comcast.net

vijaysub
06/10/2004, 06:38 PM
Those are gonna be tough since I don't have a car here. The person I rode up with said he wants to leave directly from the conference, so I think I'll just try when I come back in town next time. Thanks anyway.

Vijay