PDA

View Full Version : October Meeting

Mushroom Boy
09/24/2001, 11:50 AM
The next meeting of PSAS will be Friday, October 19th at 7pm. A frag swap and discussion on coral propagation are planned. More info is forthcoming. If you're interested in attending, please drop me a line and I'll get you all the info you need. See you soon!

MtnDewMan
09/24/2001, 06:19 PM
I need to trim up some orange digitata and some green capricornus, so this will be a great time to give some frags away.

Vman
09/24/2001, 07:29 PM
Hey, how's it goin'? I've been somewhat of a reef recluse up to now, but I would be interested in meeting others with the the same interests. :D

Please let me know how to better communicate with you, since I am not that versatile on the web.:confused:

Look forward to hearing from you about the meeting!

Mushroom Boy
09/29/2001, 12:59 PM
Hi Vman,

Email me at merkling@jps.net and I'll send you all the info regarding next month's meeting (I'll put you on our newsletter mailing list). Talk to you soon!

gas4544
09/29/2001, 05:49 PM
I have some baby Kenya Trees I can bring. Also some yellow polyps, green star polyps, green zooanthids and some caulerpa if anybody's interested. I just thinned out my caulerpa this morning and harvested about a quart. Darn stuff goes crazy in my ten-gallon nano's. :)

Mushroom Boy
10/02/2001, 10:27 PM
Hi Gas!

What, no Anthelia? :) :) Hope to see you there. I'm SURE you'll be able to find good homes for anything you'd like to bring. See you soon.

Paul.

Mushroom Boy
10/08/2001, 11:21 AM
^

MtnDewMan
10/08/2001, 08:21 PM
Okay, I will be bringing frag pieces of the following for those who will be at the meeting ... of course I won't be able to supply everyone, so we will have to figure out how they get distributed. MB, any ideas how that will take place?

Orange Montipora Digitata
Purple Montipora Digitata
Olive Green Montipora Capricornus (plating only)
Olive Green Montipora Capricornus (plating and branching variety ... it has a different name but can't think of it or even spell it right now)
Small amount of Green Bali Stag

Anybody else have a list???

Mushroom Boy
10/11/2001, 11:27 AM
^

Mushroom Boy
10/18/2001, 01:48 PM
^