PDA

View Full Version : Free Xenia, come and get it!!

sonic
06/08/2004, 08:51 AM
I have a bunch of xenia that I need to get rid off, most of them are mounted stalks and some will not be mounted. I also have some other misc stuff that I'll give away... I'm in Miami and will not ship, so come and get it. Contact me for address.

Ps. This is all free but if you want to bring me some frags of whatever I will not turn them dow

tperk9784
06/13/2004, 04:03 PM
I just wanted to thank Sonic for the very nice Xenia.

Thanks,

Tim

djfrankie
06/23/2004, 03:18 AM
Originally posted by sonic
I have a bunch of xenia that I need to get rid off, most of them are mounted stalks and some will not be mounted. I also have some other misc stuff that I'll give away... I'm in Miami and will not ship, so come and get it. Contact me for address.

Ps. This is all free but if you want to bring me some frags of whatever I will not turn them dow

Dude you're growing this stuff like weed!!

Are you still running the pc's?

djfrankie

sonic
06/23/2004, 07:12 AM
yeah man, the xenia in my tank gets out of control I have to cut it back every 2 weeks!! I ran the PCs for a month or two, then I got dual 175 MHs but kept the actinics, and just last week I switched the PCs for URI SA VHOs, looks much better :D

Hows that monster of yours doing dude?

djfrankie
06/23/2004, 06:30 PM
It's maturing...I've been adding some corals here and there nothing too fancy. Redid the lighting back to 250's. The 400 watters were a little too much heat. Overall doing ok. Should come by sometime and check it out.
djfrankie

Alex P
07/02/2004, 11:34 AM
HI I know you posted this about 3 weeks ago but I was wondering if you still had any left, I live here in Miami and would be interested in getting some.

Thanks
Alex

sonic
07/02/2004, 05:08 PM
sent ya a pm dude.

aiber
07/29/2004, 01:28 PM
New to the hobby....

Sonic,

Any xenia still available? Unfortunately, I don't have anything to trade.. Please let me know

sonic
07/29/2004, 03:42 PM
yeah man, I have some just come and get it. PM me for address.