PDA

View Full Version : One more percula?

maroun.c
09/23/2001, 01:03 PM
Hi all. I have a 75g FO tank. Fish are:
Hippo tang
Coral beauty
spotted fin butterfly.
I added a maroon clown 3-4 months ago, Then I added a pair of perculas. There was charging and beating the first 2-3 days however things worked out and all fish got together. Unfortunately one of the perculas jumped out, I really don't think he was thrown out by the maroon for the last few days there only was very minimal charging from the marron and not that frequently. My question is that I want to add another percula, however I am afraid that by the time I get him and quarantine him for one month my percula would have settled in the tank and will attack the new one, So should I get two perculas to divide aggressivity, Should I buy a bigger one???
I was planning on trying an anemone(after removing the butterfly of course), if I put it at the same time will it act as changing the environment and decrease aggressivity and also chould I get 2 anemones 1 for the maroon and 1 for the perculas?
What are the appropriate anemones for these fish? My lighting consists of 4 fluorescent tubes 2 actinics and 2 white ones so I need these anemones to be hardy.
Sorry for so many questions but I just want to do my best to avoid ending by killing a fish.
Maroun.