PDA

View Full Version : Omaha marine society ?'s

Fantasy Reefer
06/05/2004, 12:14 PM
I was wondering how to join the club? How many members do you have? how much does it cost?
I would like to hear comments about the omaha marine society from any members.
Thanks in advance, Jeff

davem511
06/18/2004, 02:05 PM
Jeff, Sorry no one has replied to your post yet, I have been out of town for a couple weeks. As for joining OMS, just show up to a meeting and one of us can sign you up. I believe the fees are still $25 a year for one person, or $30 per couple. Mitch can give you specifics on that. Let me know if you have any questions.

Dave

Fantasy Reefer
06/18/2004, 09:38 PM
Thanks dave. Mike sent me a p.m. giving me most of the info. I will be at the next meeting if none of my kids have any games that day.
I look forward to meeting everyone.

MarkBronder
06/24/2004, 09:48 AM
When is your next meeting?

Fantasy Reefer
06/24/2004, 12:25 PM
Hi Mark. I think the next meeting is july 23. The details were not finalized last i heard.

MICHEAL1
06/24/2004, 06:50 PM
The next meeting is on july 24 at the zoo. The speaker is Todd Gardner of Atlantis Aquatics in New Jersey. If you have any questions please pm me.

thanks

micheal

CH
07/07/2004, 10:12 PM
I would be interested in attending as well, if someone could get me the info, that would be great!

Chris

Fantasy Reefer
07/08/2004, 06:01 AM
I believe the meeting is in the Wild Kingdom Pavillion auditorium at 4:30 p.m. on July 24. Mike can correct me if i am wrong.

CH
07/14/2004, 02:37 PM
Thanks for the info. Do you know how long the meetings usually last? My wife may have to work, so I'll have my kids. Don't know if I want to bring them with me (or if I can) or if I should get someone to watch them for a bit.
Thanks!

MICHEAL1
07/14/2004, 05:41 PM
Here is what I just sent out to all the email addresses I have.

Hello everyone. On the 24 of this month Todd Gardner of Atlantis Marine World will be coming to speak to the marine society. It will be in the Wild Kingdom Pavillion at 4:30pm. He will be talking about the breeding of seahorses. He will also take question about setting up such a large system, the problems faced special features ect. If anybody has any question please email me or call. Phone number is 331-8836. I would also like to take Todd out to dinner the night before. Anybody interested in coming is more than welcome. If interested please call or email me and we can discuss where to go ect.

Thank you

Micheal Lage

Children are welcome. Usually the meeting last about 2-3 hours, depends on the speaker though. CH if you have any question please feel free to call me my number is 331-8836.

Mike