PDA

View Full Version : Central PA Fish for sale

RichieG
06/03/2004, 06:26 AM
Fish for sale. This thread is posted on several Central PA Club forums because I'd rather sell the fish to local people and avoid putting the fish through the stress of shipping.

I'm located in Annville, PA (between Hershey/ Palmyra and Lebanon).

I am selling 3 fish and later, I will be parting out a 125 gallon set up (A Tank which is not reef ready. it uses a hang on overflow, a stand, perfecto canopy, Quiet one pumps ( models 3000 and 6000) and about 60 to 90 lbs of live rock that is basically bare, but has amphipods and will grow sponge that becomes white or purple (depending on lighting) when Angelfish are not present..

The fish for sale are:

*** A 9 to 10 inch Blonde Naso Tang. Asking $125.00 ....
current online store prices for this fish range around $189+shipping
I paid $165 for it in a New Jersey LFS in 2001.

*** A 5 inch Queen Angelfish. Asking $60 ....
current online store prices for this fish range around $79 +shipping
I paid $89 for it at That Fish Place in 2002

***A 9 inch Grey Angelfish. Asking $40
online store prices for this fish range around $70 +shipping
I paid $27 for it in 2002 when it was the size of a Damsel. It's a fast growing fish who always gets the attention from people who see the tank. People always point to this fish and say "WOW! Look at that fish! He's cool!". I always expect them to say that about the Naso or Queen, but it's always the Grey.

There is no aggression between these fish.

Obviously, these fish would need a large tank to call home. They are doing well in a 125 gallon (6 ft tank) with rocks and tunnels. They would appreciate even more space, which was my plan, but I will be getting out of the hobby for at least a couple of years to focus on some other things.

I will post some pics, but the image quality could be better.
The tank doesn't have extensive lighting, so the pics were shot with a flash.

If interested, please post or pm me.
Thanks,

Rich

RichieG
06/03/2004, 06:28 AM
Blonde Naso pic. **** There is Algae on the glass. There are no spots on the fish.

RichieG
06/03/2004, 06:30 AM
Grey Angelfish pic.

RichieG
06/03/2004, 06:31 AM
3 fish

noahfor
06/04/2004, 03:23 PM
When are you planning on parting out that set up, and how much will you be selling just the tank for?

RichieG
06/04/2004, 07:29 PM
When I get to that point, I'd put the tank up for sale for $150.00. I priced it at $269.99 new a few months ago from That Fish Place.

I just need to find homes for the fish and then the tank will be available.

noahfor
06/05/2004, 01:53 AM
Cool. Well I think I will buy it when it's for sale, so could you email me at that time. noahfor123@cs.com is my screen name. Thanks.

RichieG
06/05/2004, 05:34 AM
Definitely. I will let you know as soon as it's available.