PDA

View Full Version : Sent out a club email.....

Agu
06/01/2004, 04:15 PM
If you didn't get it here's what it said,

Well we missed the month of May for a meeting but it's time to move ahead. I've talked with Brian Greene about having some joint meetings with the Tanpa club. It would probably be good for both clubs to help improve membership and schedule activities. I'll be talking with him further and would appreciate any input from ACROs members.

We don't have a host for June or July. The 21'st in June will be a monday evening meeting, July would be a wednesday meeting, any volunteers ? Don't worry about us overwhelming your home, it's not been a problem so far to host all the people that show up.

Anyone have contacts with Mote Aquarium that can help us arrange something with them ? I'd like to see how the tank in the Sarasota library is run and maintained if that's a possibility. Any other meeting ideas ?

Happy Reefing,

Agu

sandman12
06/04/2004, 10:38 AM
i want to host another meeting, probably july. I will have to check with my parents. Iam setting up my frag tank now so i want to be able to have frags ot sell/trade for the meeting. I would like to think of something else to do at the the metting. Maybe frag the stuff while people r there.

I didnt get the e-mail

Agu
06/09/2004, 10:36 PM
Come on people, I'm dying here ! Doesn't anyone want to show off their tank ?

Agu

sandman12
06/10/2004, 06:50 AM
........i do.