PDA

View Full Version : Good Luck

rick rottet
06/01/2004, 03:48 PM
"Break a leg" at IMAC. I have some previous engagements so I cant attend but will be there in spirit for you. Only wish I could go see/ listen to the master at work.

Anthony Calfo
06/01/2004, 08:27 PM
Thanks Rick... I'm grateful/in need of the support and friendship. I just had some devastating personal drama. It will be a tough weekend I fear... but I can't ask for much more than having kind friends around for distraction.

I wish you could join us, my friend. To better days. :(

rick rottet
06/02/2004, 05:04 PM
It saddens me to hear about your sorrows. If you need to talk to someone you can PM me and I'll send you my phone number. I know we've never met each other personally, but I suspect we both have some of the same spiritual principles we live by. I really mean it too, 24/7 I would do what I could if you need help.

I have a bit of good news from this end. Last night (6-1-04) I successfully jumped through the last beaurocratic hoop and received unanimous approval from my county zoning board for a conditional use permit. This allows me to build a commercial structure (i.e. greenhouse) on my residential property. WEEEEEE. Let the insanity begin.

Anthony Calfo
06/02/2004, 06:58 PM
I'm very grateful for the kindness of friends seen and yet to be met in person like you. No worries... its just life's surprises. Its up to us whether they sharpen us or wear us down. To better days.

That's fantastic news about your local gov. progress. I'm very excited to see you advance/launch your project. Best of luck, my friend.

Anthony