PDA

View Full Version : Next Meeting

Hedonist
05/26/2004, 07:46 PM
Just a reminder about the next meeting!

Monday June 7th at KVTC.. 7p.m..

Rob will continue with the culturing theme

Let's try a sand swap also?!?!?!? Bring a couple cups of sand.. we will mix it and send you back home with some new stuff to inncolulate your tank(s) ....For obvious reasons.... please refrain from this activity if you have flat worms!

Mike, Brian and I welcomed Chris and his wife Tanya last Monday... we basically just gabbed... I sent Chris home with some spagehtti algae and some sand from my seahorse tank to give his system a boost.

See you all on the 7th!

Denise

BriMc
06/07/2004, 09:04 AM
where and what is the KVCT???

Ewan
06/07/2004, 04:30 PM
92 Western Avenue
Fairfiled Maine

A stone's throw from the I95 ramp.

Here's the mapquest page:

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&countryid=250&addtohistory=&searchtab=address&searchtype=address&address=92+western+avenue&city=fairfield+&state=ME&zipcode=04937&search=++Search++

Hope to see you there.

-Rob

SOMEthinsFISHY
07/04/2004, 10:20 AM
but what does the initials stand 4 ??

Hedonist
07/05/2004, 05:26 AM
KVTC Kennebec Valley Community College,, altho it is actually now KVCC - a community college

Plese note this is an announcement about last months meeting JUNE 7, this months is July 12.... someon ecalled Brian and asked if the meet was the 7th...??!?!?!??!

Denise

SOMEthinsFISHY
07/05/2004, 09:27 AM
that was me i saw the 7th above and got my #s mixed uo advanced stages of alzhimer i think

sorry brian my buddy !

Hedonist
07/09/2004, 12:03 PM
so far i believe these people are going to brians from kvtc
myself
mike
jason
tanya
winn
verdie

johnboy are you going and do you want to carpool with us?

did i forget anyone?!?!?!??!?!?!?

denise

SOMEthinsFISHY
07/09/2004, 08:21 PM
I and my wife will b there 4 sure email me i have a question 4 u !

chauvin@uninet.net

Hedonist
07/10/2004, 06:41 PM
Okay you guys!!! I am assuming there are 6 of us meeting at KVCC, probably Dawn will be driving on her own from the Rockand area.......I know Penny and Rob said they ccannot make it.....

JohnBoy... Still not sure if you want to carpool with us.. Verdie has room for 8 so it looks like if you and your wife want to go from Fairfield, there is room... please let us know if we should wait for you!

Everyone please be there by 5:30 to allow us to leave on time.. and I should have mentioned before, we should chip in for gas.. I was kinda concerned before bu this RV gets 16 mpg so that's not bad... ALSO bring your coolers!

Brian , hope you are ready to show us your set up....... and your goodies!!!!

See ya all Mon at 5:30... except Jason and Mike .. hope you still plan to be there at 4:30!!!!!

SOMEthinsFISHY
07/10/2004, 07:04 PM
NO we are all set see you at bryans we have to have a car to take off in case there is a medical emergency !