PDA

View Full Version : pet store in roanoke

vtsureshot
05/26/2004, 04:05 PM
could somebody tell me what the pet store in roanoke name is.
i think its something fishy, and also could i get the number for it, i cant find it in the yellow pages online.
im really struggling here with nobody wanting corals, and i dont know what to do with my corals. so if anybody has any suggestions let me know.

vtsureshot
05/26/2004, 04:07 PM
nevermind, i just found it.

manderx
05/26/2004, 04:31 PM
i'd love to buy all your corals off you.. i just have *no* room at all.

vtsureshot
05/26/2004, 04:37 PM
lol, i know man, your tank is full and gorgeous. im trying to work something out with somethings fishy. hopefully it will be cool. however, if some of these sps arent accepted, i was hoping that bortner could help me:rolleyes: by just holding them. in his tank.
but we'll see.

Shivaji
05/26/2004, 09:36 PM
What have you got ? I can take something that is not too demanding as my tank is just three months old and not really stable yet.

manderx
05/27/2004, 10:29 AM
S.F. doesn't have the lights to house any SPS in their sale tanks, but i'm lending him one of my old 175w setups so they can. when are you planning on running up there? i'll tag along if it suits...

-m

manderx
05/27/2004, 10:31 AM
and i can probably squeeze anything in that you'd want me to hold for you till you can get your new tank all setup and established.

vtsureshot
05/27/2004, 12:58 PM
thanks for all the offers. im going to find out in about 5 minutes what all goes. also im about to get rid of my african cichlids today. i should find out soon, if im going to have any trouble getting rid of the rest of the corals. and ill keep yall informed
thanks,
Marshall

vtsureshot
05/27/2004, 01:43 PM
im breaking my tank down right now. im selling all my corals for $175 if that gives yall a perspective of how i was trying to help out people maybe who wanted to start up or anything. but im about to head out to roanoke in about an hour and a half. ill talk to yall later. peace.
Marshall

mbort
05/28/2004, 08:18 AM
Marshall,

Sent you a pm .. I can hold onto your acros for you if necessary. LMK .. I just got your pm this morning.

Mike

vtsureshot
06/03/2004, 09:14 PM
Thanks for all the offers again. Im sorry I decided to let some of yall know not enough in advance. I know there wasnt enough time for yall to get a real perspective, but i did sell just about everything in my tank to Something's Fishy in Roanoke. If yall ever check it out, some of the corals are now in the display tank there ( my big bubble).
I kept some zoos, a ricordia, and a pavona. I decided on setting up my 75 in richmond for ease of convenience. I wish yall good luck on the reef club and on all of yall's tanks.
Thanks again for all the help yall gave me.
If yall are ever in Richmond shoot me a pm. Also just to let yall know, im going all sps with the exception of some zoos, ricordias , and a rose bubble for my small pair of true percs.
:D
thanks,
Marshall