PDA

View Full Version : my new ric

lil'salty
05/24/2004, 08:41 PM
here is a pic of my new babyhttp://img28.photobucket.com/albums/v85/freemansreef/HPIM0631.jpg

Scuba Dog
05/25/2004, 05:20 AM
now thats some way cool colors freeman!

schiller2300
05/31/2004, 11:59 PM
Please keep this post up to date on how your ricordia does. I am a mushroom lover and want to get into ricordia. I need to learn all that I can because they are so expensive. Which seem to do better? What lighting do they best respond to? All the things that you can't really get from reading a book. It iritates me when you go to research an animal and the lituriture is so vague for fear of stepping on someones toes. No one will really say - don't do this or use this product. Then there are the symbols beside an animals picture that are suposed to indicate its care. Why bother with words when you can use a symbol. I digress - cool mushrooms - talk about every color under the sun - ricordia has it.

tim n heather
06/01/2004, 04:47 AM
nice pic salty

lil'salty
06/01/2004, 01:12 PM
well schiller i will say my yumas really seem to like alot of light
all my corals like alot of light for that matter
with 400w on a 29g you have alot of light
i know alot of people think it is to much but i have had amasing results since putting the 400w 20k xm on my tank none of my soft corals responded right away but to each their own
i don't test my water if something looks off i do a 5g water change
but not that often i also have a deep sand bed and more algae than i can handle but my corals like it
hth
freeman