PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have extra bristle worms?

mr9iron
09/18/2001, 06:01 PM
Hello reefers, I was wondering if any of you had any extra bristle worms you would be interested in selling me? I want more of these little devils crawling around in my sand but I dont really want to purchase a detrivore kit. My funds are a little limited due to our crazy attempt at a vacation.(Thats another story in itself) Anyway if you have some extras I would be interested in working out something with ya.

Lunchbucket
09/18/2001, 06:22 PM
if you have some in there now they will multiply pretty fast!!

later
Lunchbucket

mr9iron
09/18/2001, 06:29 PM
Thats the problem LunchBuckett, I purchase some "aquacultured" live southdown sand that has absolutely zero worms. I have plenty of pods and other bugs but no worms at all, not even one.

Lunchbucket
09/18/2001, 06:41 PM
ahh, you post makes it sound like you have some

you said i want more of those buggers crawling around. makes it sound like you have some

later
Lunchbucket

mr9iron
09/18/2001, 07:58 PM
Ooppsss, your right I guess I didnt realize I made it sound that way.;)

mr9iron
09/19/2001, 11:26 AM
______

Gamera
09/19/2001, 11:40 PM
I suppose if you're still interested, I could send you a few. I have some bristleworms that are currently multiplying like mad in a 20 gallon at the office. As soon as the hood light goes off, I can see them all go to the surface and start waving about, looking for food. I see at least ten on a daily basis whenever I just glance at the tank. I'm beginning to wonder if I need to trap and remove them, of find some way of getting rid of them, as I want to add more live rock and a mantis shrimp...

mr9iron
09/20/2001, 10:06 AM
That would be great Gamera!!!! Lets get in touch and make some arrangements.