PDA

View Full Version : Smashing Tank Tour!

algaeguy
05/22/2004, 10:22 PM
Hey Everyone!

To all of those who presented their aquariums today: John Foster, Yvonne Rozsenich, Ken Uy, Lynn Laurita, and Lance Rettig,
thank you for a wonderful day! And, special thanks to David Roman Daniels for planning and executing a great activity. The food at Lance's house was terrific! We had an amazing spread from sushi to steak! A good time was had by all.

Today's tanks were just amazing! Every tank was unique and beautiful! We have so many talented aquarists in our club, and I'm sure there are more beautiful tanks out there belonging to other MASLAC members. Remember, we have a Fall Tank Tour. Let David Roman Daniels know if you are interested.

If anyone has photos that they took during the tour, please post them on this forum for the enjoyment of everyone else who could not make it!

Upcoming Events:
Monday, May 24, Planning Committee Meeting at Olive Garden Restaurant in Burbank at 7:00 p.m. Contact John Foster for directions. Everyone is welcome!

MASLAC sponsored Grunion Run on June 5 at Cabrillo Beach, San Pedro. Pre-Event Get Together at Carlos Marques' House in San Pedro at 7:00 p.m. and 11:00 p.m. for the Grunion Run. Check the MASLAC site or Yahoo User Group for more information and directions.

Satursday, June 12, MASLAC meeting featuring Barry from Clams Direct. More information to follow after Monday's Planning Meeting.

Regards,
Scott F.
Publicity Chair

o2manyfish
05/23/2004, 02:51 PM
Great Tank Tour. :)

Excellent Job by Dave D - Of getting the directions and maps and putting that package together.

Dave B

cali_reef
05/24/2004, 12:59 AM
Where are the pictures? the waiting is killing me :lol: or maybe is all the packing I am doing??

Salt Creep
05/24/2004, 11:01 PM
http://www.gregrothschild.com/hosted/tanktour/index.htm?1
Some of Greg's pictures!

Ken

Salt Creep
05/24/2004, 11:02 PM
Graham, where are yours???

nanocat
05/25/2004, 10:38 AM
Good grief Greg takes fine pictures :eek2:

Is he a professional photographer? I'm wowed and awestruck.

JellyTheory
05/25/2004, 04:39 PM
Wow! Did anyone get any pictures of Greg taking pictures?? What kind of equipment is he using? :D

-Chris

Pineapple House
05/27/2004, 10:30 PM
Here's some of my photos from the tank tour:
http://community.webshots.com/album/146767820xLfozQ

Graham :)