PDA

View Full Version : Springdale......

Scuba Dog
05/21/2004, 03:35 AM
Brandon your mailbox is full...linda and I will be at your place at 8ish in the am...saturday morning...Cool?

thedogofwar
05/21/2004, 06:56 AM
opps, sounds good.

thedogofwar
05/21/2004, 03:11 PM
Check your pm's Roy, important!

Scuba Dog
05/21/2004, 03:30 PM
yeah need to check out the lfs, need a ca test kt soon, and small pump to power the po4 Rx..plus some Rowaphos media

Scuba Dog
05/23/2004, 06:38 PM
Just wanted to write that Brandon and i got the stuff from danny all safe and sound insided randons garage, was a long day but a good day i had a good time and picked up some goodies from the two superb LFS up there in northwest arkansas worlds underwater and exotic tropicas...theyhad exactly what I was looking for equipment wise, and boy did both shops have some sps.....just wished it was so far up that way i would go broke more often, and thanks to james up in exotic tripicals for the salt and the cool deal on the acro colony.....Roy

thedogofwar
05/24/2004, 07:45 AM
long day for sure, everything but the inverts distributed, well worth the trip. Always a pleasure to visit the LFSs and there were some great looking SPS in NWA this weekend. It was a blue tort fest up there. blue tort here blue tort there, I think we got tired of looking at them. :) It's too bad I couldn't grab up a couple, gotta get the new tank rolling first. James from Exotic Tropicals hooked me up again, he always seems to take care of the members.

..hey I've got an excuse to go back in a couple weeks too.

Scuba Dog
05/24/2004, 07:50 AM
thedogofwar

What was it like 8 blue torts total ORA's at that.....If I have some cash left over from our vacation out to cali, I might shoot ya some cash for that blue mille at worlds if there still there...