PDA

View Full Version : Arizona Coral Co. in Yuma

AZDesertRat
05/20/2004, 09:13 PM
I will be picking up some corals for a few people on Monday. If anyone else wants to get in on the deal go to www.azcorals.com and take a look at what they have. Don't use the checkout feature, rather contact John by e-mail and arrange payment and tell John I will be picking them up. That way you save shipping. PM me with details and arrangements to pick the stuff up Monday evening. I am leaving for LA Friday morning so will not get any e-mails after tonight. You can contact Bluesman and maybe arrange to pick things up at his house or Clkwrk either for directions to my place or to possibly have him pick things up for your far east siders.

A.J.

BLUESMAN
05/22/2004, 01:00 PM
Thanks AJ...Saved me a long trip! Is there anyone else that would like to order from John? He still has some nice corals at good prices.
Blue

finding nemo
05/28/2004, 09:06 AM
Anyone going his way soon?

Tasiamay
05/28/2004, 09:13 AM
I just bought something from John this morning as well. Like Karen said - is anyone making a run up there soon? I would be happy to chip in some money for gas and such.

finding nemo
05/28/2004, 09:15 AM
Me to. On the gas, or maybe if he is coming up , we can have him bring them with him? And meet him somewhere to pick them up?

Tasiamay
05/28/2004, 09:26 AM
He did mention he might be bringing up some corals next week sometime ... not sure when though.

finding nemo
05/28/2004, 09:28 AM
Did your order include a shipping cost?
Mine didnt
Hi Kristen, lol

Tasiamay
05/28/2004, 10:05 AM
Hi Karen :O)

finding nemo
06/02/2004, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by Tasiamay
He did mention he might be bringing up some corals next week sometime ... not sure when though.

Kristin, just heard from John in Yuma, he wanted us to pick them up, I cant , is cheaper to have them shipped and split the ship, so he will send them tomorrow for friday delivery, I will then bring yours to the meeting on saturday if that is ok and collect 1/2 the cost of ship then?
Hope that is ok,
He needed an answer fast.
karen

Tasiamay
06/02/2004, 09:56 PM
Karen ... sent ya a PM