PDA

View Full Version : Frustrated...need to vent.

wee-reefer
05/20/2004, 08:44 AM
Well I am fed up with this tank! I am having so many problems with algae is it unbelieveable! I started to RO water changes and was getting it under control, and today I flip the lights on and see ZOA EATING NUDI's!!! Araaaggggghhhh!:mad2: I am about to give up on this one, and do EVERYTHING correctly on my new tank, if I feel up to that. This sucks. I need a beer. :(

Suggestions? Sell all my liverock and lesser corals to an idiot and let them have all the problems?!?!? Ahh, there's my conscience again...

Totlxtc
05/20/2004, 12:16 PM
Been there, done that. I went 4 years without problems then this past winter was nothing but hell. Tore everything down and put all LR and remaining corals in a 110g tub and let it go with minumium water changes, etc. Just kept the fish feed and that was it. One of these days i will get a bigger and new tank and do it right. In the meantime i'm just taking a small break.

Maybe you just need to step back for awhile and chill with your beer. :)

wee-reefer
05/20/2004, 10:39 PM
Great, I knew there would be someone else that would understand...and I chilled with a little more than "a beer." :smokin: