PDA

View Full Version : Looking for shrooms/leathers

jacksonpt
09/16/2001, 10:10 AM
Anyone out there willing to part with some mushrooms or leathers? Preferably flame red and/or stripped mushrooms, and yellow leather. Gladly pay $10 per frag, or more depending...

Thanks

grif
09/19/2001, 01:23 PM
I have some green/purple striped I would sell. I'm in Ohio so they would need to be shipped, but I hear they ship well.

jacksonpt
09/19/2001, 02:04 PM
Sounds interesting... got any pics? Would you be willing to ship? Probably have to be overnighted. If you go through the Post Office, you should be able to overnight them for about $5 (I'd guess).

roenee
10/07/2001, 11:52 PM
I got all colors of mushrooms and yellow leathers. But it will be more than $5 to ship overnite regard less of who ships it.

jellyfish4me
10/08/2001, 12:30 AM
Just my experience... I have had 5 different mushrooms, yellow polyps, green button polyps, snake polyps all sent to me by 2/3 day usps priority mail, under $5 for up to 2 lbs. and all survived.

One reefer sent items in a small thermos in the box.

The other lined the box with styrofoam- like a throw away cooler had been cut into squares and placed on all sides/inside the shipping box. And the frags were in plastic bags with water, tied with rubber bands.

Both reefers filled the boxs with styrofoam peanuts.

GOOD LUCK!

slimytadpole
10/08/2001, 11:54 PM
Careful guys. The temp has been dropping in NY all week. It may be worth the extra cash to get your stuff shipped faster.

icepick96
10/09/2001, 01:54 AM
roenee,
Are you willing to part with some shrooms/yellow leathers? I'm looking for blue shrooms and or any others you have that stand out. As far as the leather I assume you are talking about Sarcophton elegans? If so, on both questions shoot me a price,please. Thanks:lolspin: :lolspin::lolspin: :lolspin: :lolspin: :lolspin: