PDA

View Full Version : next meeting--Memorial Day weekend???

bskipper
05/18/2004, 08:38 AM
Hi all! I was just checking the pmas website for the next meeting, since I hadn't heard anything.....and it shows it scheduled for next Saturday, which is Memorial Day weekend. I had asked about this at the swap, and they said they'd probably change it, since it was the holiday weekend, so I thought maybe it would be this Saturday coming up, but I guess not??

Is there a speaker, or anything special planned for the meeting? We will be camping for the holiday weekend, so will be unable to make it, I'm so bummed!!

Also, I haven't gotten a news letter lately either, is there still one?

Thanks!
Bobbi

wee-reefer
05/18/2004, 11:05 AM
Tagabump. :wink: I need to know as well so I can get out of working that day. Please, ohhh knowledgeable ones, enlighten me!

Totlxtc
05/18/2004, 12:45 PM
Hmm, guess i wont be able to make that meeting either. :( The news letter usually shows up the week of the meeting.

musicsmaker
05/18/2004, 09:28 PM
As if a thread in this forum needs a bump. :rolleyes:

Steven Pro
05/19/2004, 09:42 AM
Adam just returned from Germany, so the website will be updated shortly. The next meeting is Saturday May 29th, Memorial Day weekend. We will be conducting a coral propagation workshop.

bskipper
05/19/2004, 09:55 AM
Steve,

Thanks for the reply......will there be another propagation workshop in the future? Thats definitly something Skip and I would like to participate in, we still have so much to learn!! Oh well, guess we can't make it to all of them....

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR NEW BABY!!! Hope you are all doing well!

Bobbi

Steven Pro
05/19/2004, 12:46 PM
Bobbi,

The propagation workshop is an annual event, so there should be another one next year sometime.

By the way, thanks for the kind thought! The baby is sleeping for her first 5 hours when we all go to bed, so that is pretty good for a little over a week old.