PDA

View Full Version : Looking for more used tanks/stands...

not ecooper
05/17/2004, 06:40 AM
And the iron stands, because those are a gift to people who need many smaller tanks and have space constraints and who are on a budget. I need at least one more 29 to go under my current one.

(Didn't she just buy a couple? Yes, I did. And guess what, they're all spoken for, or filled. Now isn't that crazy? Crazy, until you see my beautiful a. akindynos begging (BEGGING, after 6 weeks in captivity, three of which was at a local LFS) or my beautiful SI a. perculas mowing on Cyclopeez.....and then the expense, the heartache, and the space constraints are all worth it.)

Don't I live in a one bedroom apartment? Yeah. But I am considering throwing Curt out as soon as these pairs start spawning, because if it weren't for him I could sleep on the sofa and that would save SO MUCH ROOM!!! lol And hey, with these pairs spawning I could probably quit my day job, and who doesn't dream of that? (And I might actually make another meeting, reminiscent of the days when I was healthy enough to have a job that actually allowed me a weekend off!) Oh but wait...I don't drive....I guess he'll have to stay if I ever want to make another meeting. *sigh*

Prefered? 29's. They're only 30" and it works. Second choice? 38's or other odd sizes....55's being good if it comes down to only those as my options.....but I'm gonna have to start rearranging furniture if it comes down to that.

Again, tanks and/or double decker iron stands. I'm so obsessive.

Someone hit me over the head with a cooking pan. Its the only way to stop me.