PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: FrankG

Timbo
09/14/2001, 02:41 PM
Roughly one half a year ago I got in contact with Frank Gruelle (FrankG) about some lighting supplies that he was gracious enough to help me out in obtaining through his work. He sent most of the order, however, part of it was backordered through his work. This portion was $150 in goods. I have tried repeatedly to get in touch with him since then to no avail. I have however, seen him post here and on reefs.org recently about new coral additions, etc.

Frank is not a trust worthy person in my experience. He has repeatedly told me that the bulbs would be coming in shortly and that he would send them to me. As soon as he realized that I did not want the bulbs anymore and was only interested in the money, he stopped responding to me completely. I have his address and am preparing legal papers to send him in order to receive this money back.

I caution anyone who might do business with him. Also, for those of you who may know Frank personally, I urge you to tell him to send my money back before this gets nasty.

Tim